LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Are these last few pages real life? Goddamn ya'll are acting like some scorned broads
laugh.gif
You have been sitting there all alone feeling some type of way because we all are talking about your man and you couldnt hold it in anymore?

SMH.....

Jumpman, in case you're wondering, I deleted the pic.

Profanity. I was cracking up at it till I saw the one word, but yeah.

Feel free to edit and repost.

You have been sitting there all alone feeling some type of way because we all are talking about your man and you couldnt hold it in anymore?

SMH.....
Son probably got the batman pic as his background

Highlight for tonight's game.

Princess Lebby, goes full speed on a break away middle of the game. 

Has a clear look at the basket for an easy lay-up

But decides to throw a jet fuel pass to Love that is 1ft away trailing. lol he plays 1-5 positions and is a great passer tho 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji] Please stay out stans, stop trying to defend your manz. No argumemt can go in your favor [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Originally Posted by PHAMO

[emoji]128514[/emoji] Please stay out stans, stop trying to defend your manz. No argumemt can go in your favor [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Charge your phone! 
sick.gif

Better get that ultra power saving mode on if you aren't near a charger. 

Would be the best day in the history of NT & Twitter if LeSubtweet really left Cleveland again.

Maximum LULZ will ensue.

Last edited:
Brian Windhorst explained: "LeBron knows he's going to have to carry these guys in the postseason and I don't think he's real happy about it."

what a class A fraud
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom