LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I'm not saying this to be funny but I honestly think the Warriors would rather keep the same team chemistry they have now and not have LeBron. Too big of a risk to **** with the chemistry and brotherhood. You can tell those Warrior players like each other and have each other's backs, LeTweet gonna instigate and **** it all up with subtle shots on social media on a daily basis.

They don't want that childish *** ****.

I'm not saying this to be funny but I honestly think the Warriors would rather keep the same team chemistry they have now and not have LeBron. Too big of a risk to **** with the chemistry and brotherhood. You can tell those Warrior players like each other and have each other's backs, LeTweet gonna instigate and **** it all up with subtle shots on social media on a daily basis.

They don't want that childish *** ****.
I don't think anyone in the right mind would disagree with this.

Like I said, the Warriors and the Spurs would probably pass on Lebron. Their team aren't built on individuals, but rather teams.

Actually now that I think about it...Knicks have a max slot this summer right? I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to play with his dude Melo and Zinger. Phil may actually come down from his perch before bolting to the Lakers next summer. He'd still be the undisputed favorite in the East and they could retool pretty quickly. 

lebron-james-flop-knicks-2012.gif

I think he would play good with Melo tho. 

Have hated Melo coming to NY, and Still hate Lebby's character and will always. The fire still burns within yall, don't get it twisted.

Since the Lakes been having a Knick like season this year, would lakers want em?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP
Originally Posted by sea manup

where would he go though? 
nerd.gif
Warriors or Spurs
There is no way he would go to the Spurs.

Pop and Timmy would both veto it. Explicitly. They would automatically become Spurs East.

lebron is in the wrong country

he wants to be seen as the greatest but he's just not good enough to be the greatest in america

steph has a statue and museum in China after he was too washed for the NBA

lebron needs to accept his fate and become a CBA superstar 

although even in the trash CBA I'm not sure if he would even be that great

Brian Windhorst explained: "LeBron knows he's going to have to carry these guys in the postseason and I don't think he's real happy about it."

what a class A fraud
roll.gif
Did he really report that?

Bron put the team together for Christ sake.

If he's this unimpressed with NBA teammates I can't even imagine the Twitter slander he'd give his NBDL teammates.

@KingJames
"If thou wants to be King or play with a King then thou needs to stop being a peasant."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can definitely see Bron's beautiful mind tweeting this.

lebron is in the wrong country

he wants to be seen as the greatest but he's just not good enough to be the greatest in america

steph has a statue and museum in China after he was too washed for the NBA

lebron needs to accept his fate and become a CBA superstar 

although even in the trash CBA I'm not sure if he would even be that great

Lebron probably mad he had no help.

Dude still traveling in China - LMAO!

Jordan Crawford (Detroit stand up) posterior that f boy at a Nike camp and son got the tape confiscated. Think jc was at Xavier at the time

That was JORDAN CRAWFORD?!

Clippers JC?!

I think almost all NBA fans on here at least know of the 'confiscated tape dunk', but I didn't realize that was Jordan Crawford.

Makes me like JC a little more. 
laugh.gif

On the eve of this final showdowwn, thank you Lebbywinks for robbing us of a potential Magic/Bird type rivalry for our generaton by choking twice with the best record in your conference. Well done.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom