LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Notice that on both videos after getting dunked on, his ego got the best of him and he came down the court wild losing the dribble walking and almost had two to.

The Jazz. 
laugh.gif

So he unfollows the Cavs on Twitter, then gets an attitude when a reporter asks him why? :smh:

Tryna get attention where he can cuz ain't nobody talkin bout his ***** ***.

LeBum is such a clown man
Just deactivate your account if u don't wanna hear the noise yah female cat

cavs fan's have to rely on other teams beating the warriors to feel good about watching basketball 
roll.gif

How is this dude such a female? Deleting his own team off social media mid season? Joking with dwade at halftime when his team is down 20 and the rest of the squad is trying to warm up/attempt a comeback? His teammates have to secretly hate this guy. I really hope he doesn't come back to Miami, even though I doubt pat would want to take him back at this point in his career - WASHED

How is this dude such a female? Deleting his own team off social media mid season? Joking with dwade at halftime when his team is down 20 and the rest of the squad is trying to warm up/attempt a comeback? His teammates have to secretly hate this guy. I really hope he doesn't come back to Miami, even though I doubt pat would want to take him back at this point in his career - WASHED

You don't believe this.

We'd have a better shot at getting past the Warriors with him than without him. LeBron never had a team as talented as the one he could potentially join in Miami right now.

Every time I see this thread move, I shed a tear off joy.

Back to **** boy Bron. How can you say I'm not making an excuse, playing 5 games in 7 nights has nothing to do with the lost. LMAO

Last edited:
We'd have a better shot at getting past the Warriors with him than without him. LeBron never had a team as talented as the one he could potentially join in Miami right now.

I'd rather us build a better team for the future than accept this clown back as his career fades into Bolivia and he takes all our money

I honestly think during the course of his career players have gone from dying to get a chance to be LeBron's teammate to more recently resenting him as a teammate.

I honestly think during the course of his career players have gone from dying to get a chance to be LeBron's teammate to more recently resenting him as a teammate.
Seriously...the only people that like LeBum now are TT and JR....only because he got them overpaid

Seriously...the only people that like LeBum now are TT and JR....only because he got them overpaid

JR screwed himself out of millions. TT only got that $ because he's the only one still willing to refer to lebron as "King"

Back
Top Bottom