LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

wow I didn't realize that she is at FAU. That's right around me. Lebron trying to setup his South FL jump offs already for when he tries to come back (hopefully not)

Now we see what he's been up to with his "workout trips" to Miami. I feel like the media needs to expose him.

I mean really, it would make perfect sense if dude was the way he is because he's caught up in the pursuit of yambz. I could see a big scandal uncovering within the next year or so. Ol' "I unfollowed the cavs on Twitter so I could focus and get locked-in on the playoffs even though I stay tweeting about he Spurs and GSW during my own games." type lame

Why is he even messaging back though if that's the case. He responds to everyone or just the ones with big bootys? Maybe next year Cleveland Stan

Last edited:
Now we see what he's been up to with his "workout trips" to Miami. I feel like the media needs to expose him.

I mean really, it would make perfect sense if dude was the way he is because he's caught up in the pursuit of yambz. I could see a big scandal uncovering within the next year or so. Ol' "I unfollowed the cavs on Twitter so I could focus and get locked-in on the playoffs even though I stay tweeting about he Spurs and GSW during my own games." type lame

He's so self-conscious and protective about his image that him getting exposed tiger woods style would destroy him and be great.

Real season begins :evil:

Who's ready for 3-peat?
[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji] cmon Bron, all the greats 3 peat, make it happen this year.

If he gets to the finals we good. Statistically speaking.... the odds are on our side.

Gs and sa made these dudes so irrelevant we don't even care to hate anymore :lol: they have 0 chance of winning so it's really no point in wishing loses this year.

if they lose to miami this year 
devil.gif

Got the best team in the NBA playing on the first day at noon west coast time while Cleveland gets an extra days rest playing late afternoon
mean.gif

Damn NBA tryin everything they got for their golden boy.

Originally Posted by sea manup

if they lose to miami this year 
devil.gif
 Would be epic. 
laugh.gif

I don't see it, though.

I've got a rematch of last year, with the same results.

If someone saw into the future and told me I was wrong and CLE didn't make the Finals, I'd guess Toronto got 'em. I wrestled with that in the ECF in my bracket.

Would be epic. :lol:

I don't see it, though.

I've got a rematch of last year, with the same results.

If someone saw into the future and told me I was wrong and CLE didn't make the Finals, I'd guess Toronto got 'em. I wrestled with that in the ECF in my bracket.

305 to my city. Just wait.

Da hate collection is being passed around at this time, please give what your hearts allow.

Let the church say amen!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Whoever is responsible for those tees is a moron!

"Greatness is defined in June." Yeah, what happened last June? The nerve to make a tee like that directed at a team that whooped your *** already.

Greatness is defined by everything the Warriors do, and nothing Bron and the pathetic city of Cleveland does :lol:

Back
Top Bottom