LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

This dude lebron is so wwf man! Why in tf would you say that nonsense right there after game in front of cameras? Hidden under jersey or not like folks couldn't make it out...like they can't text or talk in person?

Corny asf

What happened ?

What happened ?

Paraphrasing but he said something to Wade after the game about regardlessly hooking up at the end of the season.

Funny thing is it seems luke the video disappeared.

Cant find it anywhere and its a huge story not being covered :wow:

Damn [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I caught part off it walking out the house today on ESPN.

Thought it was current as well.

Wonder why they were talking about it.

Because they are corny. Acting like that convo couldn't have taken place in private. Such drama queens. League is in bad hands :smh:

Bad hands indeed ... All this BS about playing shorter games because the body can't take it. Or this BS fouls when driving down the lane or even this BS about training with your opponent and even worst being best buds with them is all BS. That's why I can understand some youth not being loyals to teams but rather players. SMH ...

Hope the league can shift focus and make Curry the face, but then again I'm sure Nike might have a problem with that and I have no doubt they are in bed with some owners and high ranking officials.

:smh: this ***** just ruins his legacy more and more each day. No way he'll be considered a top 10 player when it's all said and done and that might be the most shocking thing in NBA history....and the greatest 30 for 30 ever

Yea you would have thought he would be a lock for top 10 of all time. Regardless of his off the court antics, if he doesn't win any more chips (which he won't) he won't be top 10

I'm glad more people are seeing how lame he is. Seems like his teammates and coaches are tired of him now. I remember last year those dummies on espn kept bringing up the conversation if he could be better than MJ. Glad that talk is dead now.

I'm glad more people are seeing how lame he is. Seems like his teammates and coaches are tired of him now. I remember last year those dummies on espn kept bringing up the conversation if he could be better than MJ. Glad that talk is dead now.

They just had him in the top 5 a few months ago [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] ESPN aint done with that **** yet.

For as annoying as he's becoming,I gotta disagree with some of you and say that he'll definitely be top 10

For as annoying as he's becoming,I gotta disagree with some of you and say that he'll definitely be top 10
give me top 10

I didn't say he is right now,just that he will be by the time he hangs them up. Right now I only have 11 folks for sure over him in no particular order

MJ
Wilt
Russell
Shaq
Kareem
Magic
Bird
Duncan
Kobe
Big O
Hakeem

Last edited:
Cavs bout to get this win without Leb tonight

smokin.gif

Don't be surprised if the Cavs fail to make it out of the East, or even if they get eliminated in one of the early rounds before the conference finals.

He knows he can't lead a team to a championship, so in an effort to quell some of the championship expectations, he'll do his best to make sure they don't make it far enough to get an opportunity.

Lebron is too damn good to be doing all the beta, weenie boy spoiled brat stuff he pulls. It's sad to see.

I expect subliminal tweets from some 18 year old girl, not one of the best players in the NBA. Lebron is incapable of dealing with and handling adversity. When the going gets tough, he quits and hides. Sad to see that type of behavior from someone as talented as him.

Call me cynical but this is exactly what Bron wanted.

The Cavs to get embarrassed on national tv without him.

You see him after the game when the camera panned on him? Dude looked like he was holding his smile back so hard.

He gave no damns that they lost at all :lol:

And it's worse is that come summer time, the media is gonna act all dumb ish and be like "LeBron must have left because his teammates can't help him"
Like what? The guy literally spent a whole season trying to undermine a coach that he got fired and had the Cavs overpay TT. Guy is gonna leave because everything he did in Cleveland was a failure and he can't handle the lights when the pressure is on him.

Back
Top Bottom