LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I'm already dreading for when LeBron leaves Cleveland for maybe his most loaded team yet. Smh

As we speak he's probably on the phones trying to create new alliances..

Last edited:
He'll just talk about how winning isn't everything and how he's winning in life because his mom was a single parent and raised him and now she dates someone called da real lambo.

So random and stupid when the media asked him about pressure and he's life nah, no pressure because my mom was a single mom. What does that have to do with anything? Good job avoiding the question.

Last edited:
Game day. :smokin
Tis the day. A victory today will basically seal it in my eyes. Boy confidence will be on 0. I'm hoping another 15+ win, this time with the splash boys going for 25+ a piece and lebron giving 180% and saying **** this I can't win.

If the DUBZs win, the narrative from LeBron will be "we lost to the best team in history".

I can see it now ...

what if the splash bros have bad games again?
Iggy and Livingston got this
pimp.gif

And Stan's fall in love with empty stats to try to prove how great he is. . Lebron is the King of stat padding. Stats lie. Hes so great his go to offensive moves are the stiff arm and the crab dribble. Not surprising that your a huge harden fan as well.
Empty stats argument again. Over used.
Also is the most offensively skilled 2 guard in the league and the best at his position. Another terrible argument.

Empty stats argument again. Over used.
Also is the most offensively skilled 2 guard in the league and the best at his position. Another terrible argument.
averaged 28/7/7 yet still can't Crack an nba team .harden is also a turnover machine.
.goes to show you everyone sees just how hollow his stats are...klay is better, he made an all nba team and actually plays both ways.

You just love players who put up empty stats. It's [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I want the Cavs to get swept so bad. But the more I think about it the more I think it ain't going to happen.

One word.

Refs.

GS still whopping their *** though.

Back
Top Bottom