LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I can't believe people at STILL giving Lebby a pass based on his supporting cast. Next he'll say that he wanted coach Blatt to stay.

It's never been his fault, never. The media has invested way too much on the self-proclaimed king. As usual, he'll get the pass... bad team mates, bad owners, bad GM, bad officiating, no-one understanding what a crab-dribble is... L-wink always has an excuse.

I can't believe people at STILL giving Lebby a pass based on his supporting cast. Next he'll say that he wanted coach Blatt to stay.

It's never been his fault, never. The media has invested way too much on the self-proclaimed king. As usual, he'll get the pass... bad team mates, bad owners, bad GM, bad officiating, no-one understanding what a crab-dribble is... L-wink always has an excuse.

This. And he literally has NO legitimate excuse this year. Highest payroll in the NBA. Everybody is healthy. Cake road to the finals. Man imagine if Dwight never left Orlando and d-rose never got injured. Would Bron have zero ships?

there is ZERO chance the refs allow GS to win this in 4 or 5. ZERO. because it would destroy the king's legacy 
eyes.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
there is ZERO chance the refs allow GS to win this in 4 or 5. ZERO. because it would destroy the king's legacy :rolleyes :smh:

Someone I was talking to swore up and down that the refs are going to do all they can to extend the series because 'it'll make a good story'

He was so convincing that I wonder if he might be right.

Someone I was talking to swore up and down that the refs are going to do all they can to extend the series because 'it'll make a good story'

but thing is, curry and klay are so lethal, that if they get hot from 3 there's NOTHING refs can do -- like a KO ruining it for the corrupt judges in boxing 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
there is ZERO chance the refs allow GS to win this in 4 or 5. ZERO. because it would destroy the king's legacy :rolleyes :smh:

Warriors will lose every game Scott Foster is involved in this series. Count on that.

It kills me how people who see the truth about LeBron are called "haters". And like you guys said, the media makes excuse after excuse for him.

It kills me how people who see the truth about LeBron are called "haters". And like you guys said, the media makes excuse after excuse for him.
We just had some suggest that if Iggy would be the best SF OF THIS GENERATION if he won the finals MVP.
You can say whatever about being called a "hater" but unless Lebron scores 60 points, grabs 25 rebounds and has 20 assists, someone will always be quick to say but he's 2-4 in finals, he didn't win by enough, oh it was just the eastern conference or it was just garbage stats and it doesn't really count.

We just had some suggest that if Iggy would be the best SF OF THIS GENERATION if he won the finals MVP.
You can say whatever about being called a "hater" but unless Lebron scores 60 points, grabs 25 rebounds and has 20 assists, someone will always be quick to say but he's 2-4 in finals, he didn't win by enough, oh it was just the eastern conference or it was just garbage stats and it doesn't really count.
shut your mouth son.

I have yet to see LeBron out a team on his back and score 60 grabbed 25 boards and dish out 20 assist. When he does come in here, until then we are talking about factual accounts. 2-4 is a real stat and it can't be ignore. Who he carried by the way? One and I mean one Cleveland team to the finals? Cause besides that he made it to the finals with Wade and Bosh and Love and Kyrie which all 4 are AllStars .... please explain.

And Stan's fall in love with empty stats to try to prove how great he is. . Lebron is the King of stat padding. Stats lie. Hes so great his go to offensive moves are the stiff arm and the crab dribble. Not surprising that your a huge harden fan as well.

Can't recall who said it, or whether it was here on past seasons thread, but they nailed it right on the head when they said Bron is the Shaquille of wings....just a big physical specimen who had his way with smaller players that's all.

Can't recall who said it, or whether it was here on past seasons thread, but they nailed it right on the head when they said Bron is the Shaquille of wings....just a big physical specimen who had his way with smaller players that's all.

Yea. Doesn't seem like a coincidence that now that his athleticism is waning his 'skills' are waning too

There's already a drop-off in how he played in the finals last year vs this year :nerd:

Yea. Doesn't seem like a coincidence that now that his athleticism is waning his 'skills' are waning too

There's already a drop-off in how he played in the finals last year vs this year :nerd:
* he almost had a triple double and they lost. He needs help

Not one bit when you hate someone it doesn't matter what they do LEBRON haters will hate that man until the day he closes his eyes or at least until he retires....I'm 30 & I been watching sports since 6 yrs old & never hated a sports figure like some of these people hate LEBRON to me it's kind of childish......
oh really? 6 Y/o and you can't think of anyone? Let's start with John Rocker and end with Floyd Mayweather... there are a bunch in between ... seems to me that your sports knowledge is severely lacking.

Dawg go read my original comment it clearly says I NEVER HATED A SPORTS FIGURE LIKE PEOPLE HATE LEBRON" I'm talking about ME personally dude calm down dude you sound like you have some psychological issues....
good for you.

Someone get this man a cookie

Dawg go read my original comment it clearly says I NEVER HATED A SPORTS FIGURE LIKE PEOPLE HATE LEBRON" I'm talking about ME personally dude calm down dude you sound like you have some psychological issues....
psychological issues? But yet you are the one that purposely clicked on the LeBron hate thread to impose your will and beliefs. You missed me with that clown. Bye

Wrong big man

Yea, please don't ever compare this overrated piece of garbage to Shaq. Shaq had more skill in his left pinky than this bum would have in three lifetimes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom