LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Respect for Lebron. My Warriors still gunna win though.
I'm bout to start snitchin if ya'll keep comin in here ****** up the atmosphere.

His ***** *** got himself 1 off some *** ****
laugh.gif

Cool, they'll spill champagne in Cleveland........... AGAIN!

Meh. I would rather have them celebrate on his own court.

Green is really the difference maker for GSW. I see no physicality when he's not on the court.

Lebron was hitting jumpers and Curry was missing them. That never happens. Let's chalk it up as a lucky night for them. It was ISO ball the whole night for Lebron and Kyrie. Those shots arent going to fall in the next game. Looks like the visitor's locker room at Quicken Loans is going to smell like champagne again.

First time in a looooooong time Lebron looked like Lebron. I mean like 06-07 lebron. Watch him disappear again once draymond comes byke

Did anyone hear Mark Jackson talking about how Lebron would be the finals MVP is the series ended last night during the broadcast?  It was completely ridiculous

As much as a hater I am, you gotta give credit where credit is due. LeBron did his thing.

**** LeBron tho, still gotta do it 2 more times.

Did anyone hear Mark Jackson talking about how Lebron would be the finals MVP is the series ended last night during the broadcast?  It was completely ridiculous

He's leading the series in points, rebounds & assists. Why is it so ridiculous?

As much as a hater I am, you gotta give credit where credit is due. LeBron did his thing.

**** LeBron tho, still gotta do it 2 more times.

You aint no real hater givin this man ANY credit.

You can say good game Kyrie and get looked at sideways, but upin Bron could get you punched in the face my guy.

Take that **** to the finals thread.

Last edited:
We will never see Lebby drop 40+ on Dray

Way to finesse the league Nike

Last edited:
Not even hating but been noticing bron's hairline has been filled in with what appears to be hair follicles and is dumb straight. [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I noticed the balding in the crown area but what has he done to pull this off?

Not even hating but been noticing bron's hairline has been filled in with what appears to be hair follicles and is dumb straight. [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I noticed the balding in the crown area but what has he done to pull this off?
Don't know why he keeps bothering because a shaved head suits him IMO:

Shout out Koopa keeping the negative energy in the atmosphere. I feel like alot of yall on y'all lamekilla **** and gonna scream out some moist "omg we are all witnesses yassss" like that traitor. Green is back and mentally weak Bron is gonna do like he always does and back down from the challenge. The key is kyrie being off. If he doesn't get em going early and miss jumpers/turn the ball over Bron not gonna carry the load like that. He gets confident seeing someone else flourish. Gs missed gimmies and Cleveland made em. Things will go back to normal tomorrow and that defensive presence and muscle will be there this time.

Does everybody's job.... cries about more help. Make your bags rebound and make your pg distribute or ****.

In less than 24 hours we will be celebrating bros [emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127880[/emoji][emoji]127880[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji]

He stat pads for his points. Kyrie is the one scoring in the clutch. Cavs are going small so he better be the one leading them in rebounding. He has the ball more than Kyrie so he better be the one leading them in assists.

Kyrie da real mvp.

Get outta here with your lack of hate. This is the hate thread my dude.

@youngwolf  can we get a hater prayer? Everybody bow your heads
They tell us that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next game, or the next year? Will it be when we are thread banned, and when a mod is filtering every post? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemy shall have bound us hand and foot?

Haters, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of Hate hath placed in our power. The millions of NTers armed in the holy cause of hate, and in such a thread as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us. Stans may cry, "Peace, Peace"-- but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next game that is played in Cleveland will bring to our tongues the sweet taste of stan tears!

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me hate or give me death!

Back
Top Bottom