LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Draymond with the all-time stupid suspension if they blow this.

Shoulda been over game 5.

a month later, these same Cavs fans that are acting like they won a championship will be burning LeBish's jersey as he dips out of town for another team.

If these light skin dudes can snatched their hearts out in game 7 omg I will love it. It would be worth the wait but I can't even lie. I'm scared as hell.

I'll never trust another light skin ***** in my life
I'm salty
laugh.gif

Steph and Klay really had a ok games minus foul trouble.

Welp, game 7 :smh:

One last game to breed the hate.

LeBron needs to lose on Father's day.

Last edited by a moderator:
mean.gif
 When a Cleveland fan put up that Love Trash poster you can see Lehelp and fan cut from the same cloth. Publicly bashing your squad, hmmmm maybe that's why he's been trash, you dribble too damn much to only dish it to him with 8 secs left. 

WTF was Kerr doing with Iggy? Couldn't put faith into Mcadoo?

:smh:  When a Cleveland fan put up that Love Trash poster you can see Lehelp and fan cut from the same cloth. Publicly bashing your squad, hmmmm maybe that's why he's been trash, you dribble too damn much to only dish it to him with 8 secs left. 

WTF was Kerr doing with Iggy? Couldn't put faith into Mcadoo?

Or speights?!! Every time Mo' Buckets comes in, it's instant points. He plays decent D too. No reason for him riding line with iggy limping and bogut out

Man, I need to GSW to end this on Sunday!.....
mean.gif
. I want steph to shoot lights out. And I want the pre-suspension Draymond Green back. 

Back
Top Bottom