LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Hope my dude welven is motivated today. That **** **** they did last game was enough to hopefully light a fire under his ***.

Shout out Koopa keeping the negative energy in the atmosphere. I feel like alot of yall on y'all lamekilla **** and gonna scream out some moist "omg we are all witnesses yassss" like that traitor. Green is back and mentally weak Bron is gonna do like he always does and back down from the challenge. The key is kyrie being off. If he doesn't get em going early and miss jumpers/turn the ball over Bron not gonna carry the load like that. He gets confident seeing someone else flourish. Gs missed gimmies and Cleveland made em. Things will go back to normal tomorrow and that defensive presence and muscle will be there this time.

:rofl: :rofl:

Shout out Koopa keeping the negative energy in the atmosphere. I feel like alot of yall on y'all lamekilla **** and gonna scream out some moist "omg we are all witnesses yassss" like that traitor. Green is back and mentally weak Bron is gonna do like he always does and back down from the challenge. The key is kyrie being off. If he doesn't get em going early and miss jumpers/turn the ball over Bron not gonna carry the load like that. He gets confident seeing someone else flourish. Gs missed gimmies and Cleveland made em. Things will go back to normal tomorrow and that defensive presence and muscle will be there this time.
This dude lamekilla flip flops more than Trump.  HE DONT BELONG HERE!

I got my slander list ready any day guys
F LeBum and Cleveland Cowardliers

Last edited:
If and when LeBron loses this Finals .. We should close this thread. He doesng deserve all our energy and effort ... Like side is not even going to be consider top 10 on my list, let along consider amonst the greatest of all time.

Just for good measures...

If he loses tonight this will be my last year in this thread. No reason to waste hate anymore man, might as well start hating someone else that can at least win half the time.

One last prayer, since it's over tonight. Bow your heads soldiers @youngwolf
The battle against LeFraud James is well under way. Upon this battle depends the survival of ****boy-free civilization. Upon it depends our own hater lives, and the long continuity of our posts and our thread.

The whole fury and might of the enemy may very soon be turned on us. LeIneedmorehelp knows that he will have to break us in this game or lose the series. If we can stand up to him, ****boy-dom may die and the life of the world may move forward into broad, sunlit uplands. But if we fail, then the whole world, including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new Dark Age; made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the ****boy’s perverted stans.

Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves that if Niketalk and the Lebron Haters Thread last for a thousand years, NTers will still say, "This was their finest hour."

Last edited:

The battle against LeFraud James is well under way. Upon this battle depends the survival of ****boy-free civilization. Upon it depends our own hater lives, and the long continuity of our posts and our thread.

The whole fury and might of the enemy may very soon be turned on us. LeIneedmorehelp knows that he will have to break us in this game or lose the series. If we can stand up to him, ****boy-dom may die and the life of the world may move forward into broad, sunlit uplands. But if we fail, then the whole world, including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new Dark Age; made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the ****boy’s perverted stans.

Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves that if Niketalk and the Lebron Haters Thread last for a thousand years, NTers will still say, "This was their finest hour."

Back
Top Bottom