LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Some of yall are too emotionally invested

Reported.

Facts. :lol:
Dudes acting like Bron ****** their mom or something.

Reported.

This is the Cavs Haters and LeBron Haters thread. There is no need for you to post in here or respond unless you are hating on LeBron James. If you wish to talk about anything other than how much LeBron James sucks, there are many other threads on NT for your amusement.

Thank you for coming and may God have mercy on your souls. It was nice seeing you but hopefully your worthless posts get deleted soon.

Facts. :lol:
I get it, but then again, I don't get it.

The amount of legit hatred some SEEM to have for these dudes, I don't know, just weird.

It is all sports entertainment man. Enjoy the games fellas

Most beautiful part of all this is, when he stops winning in Cleveland, he will have nowhere else to go to. :pimp: :pimp:

He can't go to Chicago, Wade's out of his prime and Jimmy wouldn't do him much good. All of the top players are on the Warriors and he won't go there. He's screwed. Finally, the ***** *** is stuck and it's amazing to watch.

You commend KD for outdoing what you hate Bron for
laugh.gif

Facts.
laugh.gif

Not even a full 24hrs have passed since LeHoe took a game 1 (GAME FREAKING 1) loss and his stans are already showing signs of their touchy-feely place hurting?!?!

so_good.png

It's about to be a looooonnnnnnnnggggg summer for you all.

If anything, the media is the one that keeps bringing up this discussion.

Then folks react because of it
shut up. Obviously you don't know what you are talking about..

He's always giving the media his stats .. Hey I have been to the finals 7 consecutive times and I did that with two teams no one has ever done that. That will speak volume for my legacy ...

But is the media ..

That is well after the fact though.

He mentions it since it is already in the air. (The debate).

The point is the media and the, "No he isn't close to Jordan" crew bring up the conversation WAY more frequently than the, "Lebron is greater than or equal to Jordan" crew.

Just pay attention

That is well after the fact though.

He mentions it since it is already in the air. (The debate).

The point is the media and the, "No he isn't close to Jordan" crew bring up the conversation WAY more frequently than the, "Lebron is greater than or equal to Jordan" crew.

Just pay attention
the media brings up ... Why are we comparing him to Jordan when he is closer to Magic ... Not even Kobe.

A select few media members bring that up, that is nowhere near the dominant conversation.

Jordan vs. Lebron. They talk about it, then the LeBron disrespecters explain how he isn't close. Then the LeBron fans explain how he is. One big loop the media throws folks through

Not sure how that isn't clear to you. It is an easy talking point that gets people emotionally invested.

Just tired of the whole conversation. Just let dude do his thing (Media)

A select few media members bring that up, that is nowhere near the dominant conversation.

Jordan vs. Lebron. They talk about it, then the LeBron disrespecters explain how he isn't close. Then the LeBron fans explain how he is. One big loop the media throws folks through

Not sure how that isn't clear to you. It is an easy talking point that gets people emotionally invested.

Just tired of the whole conversation. Just let dude do his thing (Media)
if you aint going to contribute to the  hate , then kick rocks, aint no one trying to hear you caping. 

Last edited:
Man I knew LeBron was a b**** by the way DeShawn Stevenson used to punk him and he would never look him in the eyes.

Back
Top Bottom