LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Years later and this thread still booming? I thought everybody would've disappeared after last year. It's gon be a field day in here once this series is over.

GSW in 5. Bron still top 2 doe lol [emoji]9996[/emoji]️

I'm banned from the playoff thread.
tumblr_nscfsu7mko1tq4of6o1_400.gif

Which mod banned you? I'm gonna try to get you back in there. 

We on our way. Klay find that shot they have 0 chance. Lost by 20+ and he had 6 pts b, it's ov. "Beta boy" was the best player on the floor.

We on our way. Klay find that shot they have 0 chance. Lost by 20+ and he had 6 pts b, it's ov. "Beta boy" was the best player on the floor.
Agreed, if Klay even gets to 20 something, it'll be almost impossible for the Cavs to win unless Curry and KD both go cold and the bench completely disappears.

The end of the Lebron era is almost here..... :pimp: :pimp:

Been waiting for this since 2003.

Game had a 2015 Finals-esque feel to it (once Iguodala was in the starting lineup), almost like the Cavs knew they couldn't win
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Anyone remember this moment?

DeShawn Stevenson and Brendan Haywood being on that Mavs team is one of the most glorious moments in NBA history.

DeShawn Stevenson and Brendan Haywood being on that Mavs team is one of the most glorious moments in NBA history.
As a Wiz fan it felt like justice. Stevenson's 3 threes and shove of Chalmers in Game 6 had me hyped.

Last edited:
The end of the Lebron era is almost here..... :pimp: :pimp:

Been waiting for this since 2003.
yup hated LeBron since day 1. I could see the b in him

... Now he knows what all the other teams in the east go through every year. His dominance is overrated. "7 straight finals"...
Dude has hand picked his team for nearly the past 10 years and always has hall of fame players and at least two all stars on his team. His team is always the most talented in the east. Now someone else has stacked the deck better. Kd outdid LeBron and I commend him for that .

now LeBron fans and Cavs fans want to cry about parity and competitive balance but it's cool when hes beating everyone in the east by 20 every year because he has the most talent.
Foh.
Now lebron is getting a taste of his own medicine.

F him. With that being said 3 more wins and it proves us all right...

Last edited:
yup hated LeBron since day 1. I could see the b in him

... Now he knows what all the other teams in the east go through every year. His dominance is overrated. "7 straight finals"...
Dude has hand picked his team for nearly the past 10 years and always has hall of fame players and at least two all stars on his team. His team is always the most talented in the east. Now someone else has stacked the deck better. Kd outdid LeBron and I commend him for that .

now LeBron fans and Cavs fans want to cry about parity and competitive balance but it's cool when hes beating everyone in the east by 20 every year because he has the most talent.
Foh.
Now lebron is getting a taste of his own medicine.

F him. With that being said 3 more wins and it proves us all right...

Exacly. Bron is great, no doubt but not the GOAT. Dude goes to 7 straight finals coming out of the east? The East has been weak for the last 10 years or so. Last legit team was maybe the Pistons, Which I will give LEBRON credit for beating them back in 2007.

I will put money now, that he wont win 6 rings in his career. Maybe 4 or 5 tops.

Back
Top Bottom