LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Why is there a thread hating on the Greatest basketball player of all time and of our generation?

Last edited:
i just dont get how he gets compared to jordan... talking about he never lost in the first round and jordan lost 3 times but yet 3-4 in the finals about to be 3-5 but jordan never lost 1 chip... hes already the goat and never lost in the finals nah theres no comparison sorry lebron.... and you are not even better than kobe..

Why is there a thread hating on the Greatest basketball player of all time and of our generation?

HAHAHA You must be 11. Otherwise you would know that KOBE is still better than LeBron at this point. I despise KOBE for him snitching on SHAQ and telling PAU his girl was cheating on him though :rolleyes

GOAT>KOBE>LEBRON

what i dont get is how some of you come in a thread that clearly says haters thread and try to put capes on for the person thats being hated on?

like what dont you get about the thread saying hater thread?

same as the kobe and curry hate threads.

if you aint hating stay out. that simple. no since in trying to play hero.

what i dont get is how some of you come in a thread that clearly says haters thread and try to put capes on for the person thats being hated on?

it's like tellin your girl you're about to have a fap session and she still got the nerve to be upset when she walks in on you with 15 phub tabs open.

How come Steve nash won as many mvps as shaq and Kobe combined...

He was that good. He made everyone around him that much better and become a winning unit.

Put that same Nash in OKC now or Houston or the Celtics, you will have a great cohesive unit. Hell, put him in the knicks and take out Melo, you have a second round team.

And this is why I will continue to hate on this dude.

"I'm not in that department anymore. I left that in [my] 20s. I'm not in the 'prove people wrong, silence critics people' department no more. I got a promotion when I got to the 30s," James said. "So at the end of the day, I know what I've done and I know what I've built."

Same way people come into laker kobe haters thread and cape for them.

i just dont get how he gets compared to jordan... talking about he never lost in the first round and jordan lost 3 times but yet 3-4 in the finals about to be 3-5 but jordan never lost 1 chip... hes already the goat and never lost in the finals nah theres no comparison sorry lebron.... and you are not even better than kobe..

Those are people who think just getting to the finals is an accomplishment and ignore winning the finals part. Getting to the finals 7 years in a row shouldn't happen but the east is weak as hell and he's been on the most stacked east team 7 years in a row.

Last edited:
I'm so glad Curry got a triple double ... I'll hate to turn on ESPN and hear about LeBron triple double and more help. **** that ***** .. 2 more games .... I'm not going to call it over yet cause Warriors choked last year but one thing is obvious ... LeBron doesn't have the stamina the drive the perseverance to lead his team to victory ... That's why I will never ever compare him to Jordan or Kobe or the greats ... They wouldn't give a **** and take the game over and shoot and continue to shoot ... But he can't do that cause he love his stats and he doesn't have the huevos to do it not he is great to do it ...

PS here's to LeBron and another meaningless stat.

Here's to KD calling Kyrie Irvin a top 5 player in the league .. Shut down ***** boy and media excuses down...

And here's to Curry saying that's not to us to debate only ***** boy brag about their own accomplishments... Real MVPs and Stars let everyone else debate about them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom