LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Can someone find me the original version of this pic? I'm going to do a painting dedicated to the best play of every game.

This time next week we may be celebrating :pimp:

Last edited:
Go Warriors! I'm not really a Warriors fan but I hate Lebron that much.

I can't wait for the Warriors to be in the Finals for the next 6 seasons.

I want blowouts in every game
30 pieces from KD and Steph
Bron getting mixed up
And most importantly, A SWEEP!

Amen! :pimp:

A couple of points for tonight.

I hear commentators coming to save Lebrun already. Saying he has no help and does not have great players around him. Yeah Kyrie is not a superstar and Love is not a star... :rolleyes

Did any of you catch his post game interview? Hi usual sore loser antics hahahah. Did not want to go to the podium and being a smart ***** with the press.. :rofl:

yup hated LeBron since day 1. I could see the b in him

... Now he knows what all the other teams in the east go through every year. His dominance is overrated. "7 straight finals"...
Dude has hand picked his team for nearly the past 10 years and always has hall of fame players and at least two all stars on his team. His team is always the most talented in the east. Now someone else has stacked the deck better. Kd outdid LeBron and I commend him for that .

now LeBron fans and Cavs fans want to cry about parity and competitive balance but it's cool when hes beating everyone in the east by 20 every year because he has the most talent.
Foh.
Now lebron is getting a taste of his own medicine.

F him. With that being said 3 more wins and it proves us all right...

Bro these are my thoughts exactly..literally almost word for word..nothing but facts...

So LeBron said he's not going to the podium for the rest of the series? But all of his teammates are still going to go? You're the face of the league and have reporters from all over the globe there to ask you questions and you're too emotional to wait like all the other players? Just make everybody try and cram in front of your locker?

I can't wait until this dude goes away man. Dude is so soft and female man, tender terry cloth, soaking tissue paper, buttermilk biscuits out the oven *** *****

So next year who will the cavs recruit? They tryna get washed wade, payoff a doctor to let bosh play?

So next year who will the cavs recruit? They tryna get washed wade, payoff a doctor to let bosh play?

Let's be honest, as long as this Warriors squad exists, Lebron is going to have to leave Cleveland to win another ring.

Honestly, he might consider signing the vet minimum and going to the Warriors himself.

Let's be honest, as long as this Warriors squad exists, Lebron is going to have to leave Cleveland to win another ring.

Honestly, he might consider signing the vet minimum and going to the Warriors himself.
Lebron has nobody to form a super team with aside from maybe Giannis. The best players are all on the Warriors. He's stuck and it's amazing. :pimp:

Lebron has nobody to form a super team with aside from maybe Giannis. The best players are all on the Warriors. He's stuck and it's amazing. :pimp:

Someone jokingly brought up in the Finals thread how LeBron could possibly end up on a Giannis and Anthony Davis lead team some years from now. It was all to fuel a point in an argument that LeBron, while on the back end of his career, will find a way to align himself with the league's premier talent so he can rack up these next three rings.

Back
Top Bottom