LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

About as uninspiring a defensive effort I've seen from James. Rarely do you see him made to look this out of sorts by someone he has a significant height advantage over. Especially when he can usually make up for getting beat off the dribble with his recovery ability :smh:

Baseline angle of Curry and LeBron pic.twitter.com/TxUVQqtwrk
— CJ Fogler (@cjzero) June 5, 2017

Last edited:
The look on his face when Steph mixed him :rofl:

Utter despair and helplessness. He looked tired. Shellshocked

The look on his face when Steph mixed him :rofl:

Utter despair and helplessness. He looked tired. Shellshocked
We need a screencap of his face like his groupies made when he did the little fruity stare back last year.

Crazy thing is, I think he was actually a pretty good defender later on the first time he was with the Cavs - his early Miami days. Wonder what happened.

Crazy thing is, I think he was actually a pretty good defender later on the first time he was with the Cavs - his early Miami days. Wonder what happened.

IMO he's always been overrated. He got the don't call fouls on stars treatment to the extreme.

^
Kobes career was over when he tore his Achilles.

Last edited:
Golden State builds their team up the organic way, beats LeBron....and finally adds a big time free agent acquisition.

Now everybody wanna play victim, and act like they purposely stacked the deck for years to come. Including LeBron.

Bron ain't see it coming. Now, he pays the price. He's lucky as **** he got the chip last year. But without GSW choking....we wouldn't see LeBron get embarrassed for years to come by a clearly superior team.

It's KD and Steph's world now. Bron just in it.

Golden State builds their team up the organic way, beats LeBron....and finally adds a big time free agent acquisition.

Now everybody wanna play victim, and act like they purposely stacked the deck for years to come. Including LeBron.

Bron ain't see it coming. Now, he pays the price. He's lucky as **** he got the chip last year. But without GSW choking....we wouldn't see LeBron get embarrassed for years to come by a clearly superior team.

It's KD and Steph's world now. Bron just in it.
Not really. Nothing is guaranteed in the NBA. What happens if Steph or Kd tear their acl next season?

You know how often a broadcasters make a statement about the little things you don't see in a star sheet ...

Why we don't put focus on LeBron stupidity and insult his BB IQ when he is not getting the calls or getting dominated.

Example; in the last game 3 for the ball behind the arc and he shot the worst threes possible. That I'm turn lead to fast break and points .. It took the steam or the drive of his entire team ... Why they don't talk about that .... Dude is a cancer.

People always talk about how LeBron needs more help. Granted Curry and the warriors chocked last year but they lost and the Cavs successfully suffocated Curry. Why can't we say Curry needs more help? Now that he did ... See how the warriors are a complete offensive and defensive team? FOH.

Here's the problem Warriors play as a team and that's why they are successful. They aren't worry about MVPs or Scoring Championship but they all care about the chip.

LeBron philosophy is you put 3 top players in a team and they should roll to x amount of championships. He is not a team player regardless of how the stats look. He got Blatt fire because Blatt wanted to play team ball .. Lue is a ***** and he runs offense thru just them 3 players and now he is demanding more play from the bench in the finals?

LeBron philosophy is BS ... What more help he wants .. Irving Love Kolver Williams Williams etc ... All these players where ballers .. They just go to Cleveland to die or be in that disfunctional organization. If I was Lue I would put in both Williams in the. Starting lineup and run the offense thru See in ... He still can pass .. But hey people will call me crazy ...

At the end of the day pending another GS warriors choked .. This should be the last we hear of Lebrons comparison.

You know how often a broadcasters make a statement about the little things you don't see in a star sheet ...

Why we don't put focus on LeBron stupidity and insult his BB IQ when he is not getting the calls or getting dominated.

Example; in the last game 3 for the ball behind the arc and he shot the worst threes possible. That I'm turn lead to fast break and points .. It took the steam or the drive of his entire team ... Why they don't talk about that .... Dude is a cancer.

People always talk about how LeBron needs more help. Granted Curry and the warriors chocked last year but they lost and the Cavs successfully suffocated Curry. Why can't we say Curry needs more help? Now that he did ... See how the warriors are a complete offensive and defensive team? FOH.

Here's the problem Warriors play as a team and that's why they are successful. They aren't worry about MVPs or Scoring Championship but they all care about the chip.

LeBron philosophy is you put 3 top players in a team and they should roll to x amount of championships. He is not a team player regardless of how the stats look. He got Blatt fire because Blatt wanted to play team ball .. Lue is a ***** and he runs offense thru just them 3 players and now he is demanding more play from the bench in the finals?

LeBron philosophy is BS ... What more help he wants .. Irving Love Kolver Williams Williams etc ... All these players where ballers .. They just go to Cleveland to die or be in that disfunctional organization. If I was Lue I would put in both Williams in the. Starting lineup and run the offense thru See in ... He still can pass .. But hey people will call me crazy ...

At the end of the day pending another GS warriors choked .. This should be the last we hear of Lebrons comparison.
Iso Lebby already got exposed in 2015. It took a super saiyan Myrie in 2016 to will them to a championship. People always point out his triple doubles in the finals but they don't realize how much he statpads within a meaningless period.

Which was better: KD putting lebron on skates or Curry making lebron dance? :smokin

I'm banking on Klay cooking lebron somehow in game 3

Which was better: KD putting lebron on skates or Curry making lebron dance? :smokin

Klay due for one of those monster games where he scores like 25 points in a quarter or some ish like that. When Klay gets it going it's unreal! He had one of his best all-around games of the playoffs in Game 2. Ready for Klay to cook on beast mode levels before the end of this series though.

Klay due for one of those monster games where he scores like 25 points in a quarter or some ish like that. When Klay gets it going it's unreal! He had one of his best all-around games of the playoffs in Game 2. Ready for Klay to cook on beast mode levels before the end of this series though.

It's coming [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] **** bron

Let's throw it back to when his ***** tendencies was at an all-time high:

You know .. I'm tired of people keep making this KD **** and argument ... Talking about LeBron didnt do that he went to a bad team .. Yeah and he teamed up with two all stars ... Acting like the Olympics doesn't happen every 4 years and a team of all stars go and win it all. He did the same **** .. He stacked his team to win.

Then but he went back to clev ... Yeah he did but that's because he already knew Bosh was damage and Wade might not be wade ... So chasing rings he left to a younger team and it wasn't like he said I'll compete with that team .. He immediately asked for love and traded for road players to once again stack his team and stats .. **** this ***** and **** ignorant people that can't see this **** boy for what he is.

You know .. I'm tired of people keep making this KD **** and argument ... Talking about LeBron didnt do that he went to a bad team .. Yeah and he teamed up with two all stars ... Acting like the Olympics doesn't happen every 4 years and a team of all stars go and win it all. He did the same **** .. He stacked his team to win.

Then but he went back to clev ... Yeah he did but that's because he already knew Bosh was damage and Wade might not be wade ... So chasing rings he left to a younger team and it wasn't like he said I'll compete with that team .. He immediately asked for love and traded for road players to once again stack his team and stats .. **** this ***** and **** ignorant people that can't see this **** boy for what he is.

LOL at your interpretation of 'stacked'

if you have the opportunity to get star players get them. this fictitious limit of star players allowed on a team and the constant crying about it is hilarious.

if its not against the rules its not cheating

kudos to Bron and KD for being in control of their own careers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom