LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

warriors would be dumb to get lebron... they have to pay him a MAX contract in the end of his prime... that makes no sense and is not necessary... the team they have now is built for a dynasty and the really good players not even 30 yet klay, steph, KD and green... lebron would really tarnish his career imo if he did end up on the warriors
LeBron gonna take iggy spot... lol

warriors would be dumb to get lebron... they have to pay him a MAX contract in the end of his prime... that makes no sense and is not necessary... the team they have now is built for a dynasty and the really good players not even 30 yet klay, steph, KD and green... lebron would really tarnish his career imo if he did end up on the warriors

Kill two birds with one stone **** Lebron and the Warriors

Last edited:
Only stans think this is a great idea. Talking about :this can be the greatest team ever: lol

A petition has been made by the L38ron Stan to ban me from the NBA thread ....

On typical L38ron fashion demanding to get their way.

LMAO

Dudes aren't woke. We need to constantly remind them about facts this is why the youth is losing a lot of traditions. They making their our delusional ones.

Why these espn fools always give him a pass? They say he look uninterested and didn’t play with effort because of his bad teammates. He should play hard regardless of who his teammates are.

Why these espn fools always give him a pass? They say he look uninterested and didn’t play with effort because of his bad teammates. He should play hard regardless of who his teammates are.

because people like you eat it up

you’re too invested

I was watching sportscenter. Didn’t know that idiot “screaming a” was going to be on. They need to keep him just on his show.

Lmao i just realized they switched the all star format and gave lebron virtually all the “better” all-stars to prevent him/the east from getting destroyed again. Just look at the line ups man

Lmao i just realized they switched the all star format and gave lebron virtually all the “better” all-stars to prevent him/the east from getting destroyed again. Just look at the line ups man

Not sure if srs...

hope you lebron and curry hand selected each player to play on their team.u bugging.

Back
Top Bottom