LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Lmao i just realized they switched the all star format and gave lebron virtually all the “better” all-stars to prevent him/the east from getting destroyed again. Just look at the line ups man

wow..this really sets the bar high for this thread

I ain’t going back and forth with you ******

LeBron had the first pick and picked arguably the best player on the court (KD), Bron was in no way gonna win with the east (traditional format)

Love is stronger than hate. Y’all still my brothers

33E6A73A-42B9-4A5F-81C6-4381EC32A72E.jpeg

Late, but I keep hearing about the stupid 10+ points game streak.

The "streak" that lebronze is on only includes regular season games. lebronze has 2 games in the playoffs (in 2011 and 2014) when he scored under 10 points.

Michael scored under 10 points in a game during his Bulls career only once, which came at the end of the 1985-1986 season at a time when he wasn't even starting games and was on a minutes restriction as he rehabbed from his broken foot, an injury that probably should have kept him out the whole season.

Further, Michael never scored less than 15 points in a playoff game.

If you include the playoff games that occurred during Michael's streak (starting on March 25, 1986 and ending on December 26, 2001), the streak is 1,042 games (866 regular season games + 176 playoff games).

Rumors always been Charles Oakley or Anthony McClellan

I wonder if Lebron knows the real answer...

Has lebron ever publicly addressed why he choked in 2011 finals? Or is he waiting for the end of his career to release an uninterrupted documentary on why he froze.

Back
Top Bottom