LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

My argument is get the hell outta here herb

I'm glad you allow an athlete you never met before to upset you so much, that you're upset with another forum member you'll never meet

I pop my head in here to see the other side of the argument and many provide great points

but some of yall are losers, straight up

I'm glad you allow an athlete you never met before to upset you so much, that you're upset with another forum member you'll never meet

I pop my head in here to see the other side of the argument and many provide great points

but some of yall are losers, straight up

tumblr_muez97HpZ11qcrds3o1_250.gif

3/8.

You would think being the best player in the NBA and a so called GOAT, lebron wouldn't constantly be an underdog with a team full of all-stars. I'll give him a pass this year and in 2007, but that fool is lucky to have more than 1 championship.

Not giving him a pass for this year. He has another all star. Bean didn't get one for 2008 when missing 2 starters vs Boston. Magic when missing Worthy & Scott, etc. If everyone is slobbering over him getting here like it's actually winning a chip. Then nah when he actually loses all these ****s gonna count at the end of the day.

3/8.

You would think being the best player in the NBA and a so called GOAT, lebron wouldn't constantly be an underdog with a team full of all-stars. I'll give him a pass this year and in 2007, but that fool is lucky to have more than 1 championship.

Facts. Hall of fame PF grabs rebound and passes it to hall of fame SG for legacy saving corner 3.

Hall of fame PG hits go ahead contested 3 and hall of fame PF straps up one of the greatest pull up shooters on the perimeter.

But he never had “help”

:lol:. Pathetic

Warriors in 4 or 5 depending if they take a well deserved day off to go check out the ****** city of Cleveland. And by that I mean actually forfeit and don’t show up to the game. KD and curry :smokin doing God’s work.

Back
Top Bottom