LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

are fools here really slandering lebron? lol 51/8/8 sheeeshhhhhhh im out man...................

Shotrangsout and Casper got me banned from the Finals thread. Such weaklings. I can see why they love Lebron.

Bunch of Herbs man.

Anyways... 51 and a lose
giphy.gif

are fools here really slandering lebron? lol 51/8/8 sheeeshhhhhhh im out man...................
MJ score 50+ and won. That's what greats do.

I didnt see anything new nor impressive. I saw a bunch of drives that got stuffed by just simply not moving away. So yes 51 filled the stats and during the games he had some nice moments, but I didnt see him take over and ripped the heart out. Call me blind call me a hater call me whatever you want. But I seen a dude just do what I described.

Shotrangsout and Casper got me banned from the Finals thread. Such weaklings. I can see why they love Lebron.

Bunch of Herbs man.

Anyways... 51 and a lose
giphy.gif

There is no greater honor than getting banned because you hurt the feelings of L3/8ron stans. I've made it to that promised land many, many times. Enjoy it, brother. We will remember your sacrifices for the cause.

We all know Lebum is no killer. Dude is weak minded. No points in the OT? Cmon, we bash because when you are consider great, you can’t have these lapses. these players get dissected all the time. No different from Magic, MJ, Bird, so on and so on.
Yet the Media and all these Bronsexuals are going to talk about is:

1. He's the GOAT he scored 51.
2. The refs cost them the game.
3. GH cost them the game.
4. JR cost them the game.
5. He didnt have help.
6. He's the finals MVP
7. He already won the chip even if he lost by this performance.

In that order.

Yet omitt rhe fact that on a tie game in OT he scored Zero points. LoL what kind of GOAT doesn't carry their team?

FOH ....

Bunch of Herbs man.

Anyways... 51 and a lose
giphy.gif
I did? I actually @ you to let you know I didn't report you. I got warned too and figured you reported me. Reporting is weak even if its a good move to make for you.

I still legit want to know what you meant by crackles, wearing different Jordan 1;s and why I'm fat though. All of those don't apply to me and I'm legit curious

I did? I actually @ you to let you know I didn't report you. I got warned too and figured you reported me. Reporting is weak even if its a good move to make for you.

I still legit want to know what you meant by crackles, wearing different Jordan 1;s and why I'm fat though. All of those don't apply to me and I'm legit curious
If you arent here to hate, get out!

Dont have time to be banned for doing what the thread said.

Weak *** mofos reporting left and right cause Lebron sucks.

You have dudes on TV (analysts), players and fans always disagreeing but yet on NT Bronsexuals want to have it one way. SMH

If you arent here to hate, get out!

Dont have time to be banned for doing what the thread said.

Weak *** mofos reporting left and right cause Lebron sucks.

You have dudes on TV (analysts), players and fans always disagreeing but yet on NT Bronsexuals want to have it one way. SMH
alright, you're going to avoid my question so I will let it be. Let the hate commence.

Screenshot_20180601-012302_YouTube.jpg

LoL

Boy oh boy ..
It doesn't take a genius to know what the stans are going to say.
Yet the Media and all these Bronsexuals are going to talk about is:

1. He's the GOAT he scored 51.
2. The refs cost them the game.
3. GH cost them the game.
4. JR cost them the game.
5. He didnt have help.
6. He's the finals MVP
7. He already won the chip even if he lost by this performance.

In that order.

Yet omitt rhe fact that on a tie game in OT he scored Zero points. LoL what kind of GOAT doesn't carry their team?

FOH ....
Just slightly off in the order. Buahahahha

Guess it's a right play but why would MJ pass to a George Hill, should have drove or posted up.

Back
Top Bottom