LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

BEAD2706-E81D-4F2E-BE75-EDFD76B62564.jpeg

Does sweep erase 3-1?

I still say that series had a lot of things fall into place in favor of Cleveland, and of course, Kyrie bailing Cavs out
That’s kyrie finals mvp trophy. That’s why son left. He brought that dog out of him and got busy on gsw only for lestatpad to get credit. We gotta keep this on the front page b.

That’s kyrie finals mvp trophy. That’s why son left. He brought that dog out of him and got busy on gsw only for lestatpad to get credit. We gotta keep this on the front page b.

I agree, especially after hitting that 3, FMVP no doubt was Kyrie

Lol @ Kyrie being FMVP that series. I will say that Kyrie’s shot > Ray Allen’s shot but Lebron was hands down FMVP. The only time I wouldn’t have been opposed to Lebron still winning it had the Cavs lost the championship that year.....but they didn’t. They beat a 73 win defending champion team while they were down 3-1. 3 straight elimination games. 2 on the road. The King.

279DBFEB-222D-4C64-9AF6-91CAFC186B41.jpeg

Lol @ Kyrie being FMVP that series. I will say that Kyrie’s shot > Ray Allen’s shot but Lebron was hands down FMVP. The only time I wouldn’t have been opposed to Lebron still winning it had the Cavs lost the championship that year.....but they didn’t. They beat a 73 win defending champion team while they were down 3-1. 3 straight elimination games. 2 on the road. The King.

Let it go, No matter how many points Bron put up, game 7 came down to Kyrie doing work

Preach.

Back
Top Bottom