LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

wonder what that dumb ***** drew after they lost lol

i know a couple of these bron bois used that pic of lebron and steph think it was slybronboi

30F954A4-F019-4EE1-96F7-5135927362E8.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl:

They have to lower the expectations for LeBron

Why is that idiot broussard acting like just getting to the finals means anything. If you get there and win then it means something. Second place don’t mean ish.

Like theres no if and buts about it man ...

How can a so call GOAT not with a ****ing game in the finals?

Lebron goes back to Cleveland but his second option in Kevin Love is traded for Kawhi. Just wait on it.

I read dan Gilbert is looking forward for lebron to leave. Idk

Same Dan Gilbert who wrote the letter saying Cleveland would win a ring before the “self-proclaimed King”. Dan Gilbert is just a scorned baby mama who says Lebron ain’t **** around his peers but loves him

Lebron goes back to Cleveland but his second option in Kevin Love is traded for Kawhi. Just wait on it.

This makes more sense than any other scenario. It’s just questionable if Kawhi wants to play with Lebron, nonetheless in Cleveland.

This makes more sense than any other scenario. It’s just questionable if Kawhi wants to play with Lebron, nonetheless in Cleveland.

Kawhi wouldn’t have a say honestly because the Spurs would be looking out for their own best interest on top of Pop having a close relationship with Lebron. It would also be bittersweet send off to Kawhi being that they would relegate him to Cleveland for a year but he would have a legit chance to compete for a title and his brand would explode playing along side Lebron. The only question mark is how Kawhi and Lebron’s personalities would mesh.....if it were to happen of course.

Kawhi wouldn’t have a say honestly because the Spurs would be looking out for their own best interest on top of Pop having a close relationship with Lebron. It would also be bittersweet send off to Kawhi being that they would relegate him to Cleveland for a year but he would have a legit chance to compete for a title and his brand would explode playing along side Lebron. The only question mark is how Kawhi and Lebron’s personalities would mesh.....if it were to happen of course.

Yea they are polar opposites in personality. I don’t think that matters too much. But this theory is still the most plausible to me. Him going to the lakers or Philly just doesn’t seem like it makes a lot of sense to me. The next 2 days will be very interesting

Yea they are polar opposites in personality. I don’t think that matters too much. But this theory is still the most plausible to me. Him going to the lakers or Philly just doesn’t seem like it makes a lot of sense to me. The next 2 days will be very interesting

Hopefully...the king lives

79AA4772-6BA8-4B93-B870-DE5D17037EE9.jpeg

Same Dan Gilbert who wrote the letter saying Cleveland would win a ring before the “self-proclaimed King”. Dan Gilbert is just a scorned baby mama who says Lebron ain’t **** around his peers but loves him
You talk about Gilbert like Lebron is any better. As you see, no one cares to play with Lebron. They are actually leaving money on the table just to avoid that ****ing cancer. I wish I could find the multiple videos where it was a well known fact lebron wasnt liked around the league.

But yet u sit there defending **** boy, he's the same dude that text KD to join up in LA and then denied it. We dont believe him cause we all know his MO.

Just shut up man ... which superstars brand has exploded when they joined up with Lebron? If anything this is the most accurate statement ever.

Lebron make subpar players better and great players avg.

BTW, I dont know this great relationship pop has with Lebron, but last time I checked he was clowning Lebron with the

You talk about Gilbert like Lebron is any better. As you see, no one cares to play with Lebron. They are actually leaving money on the table just to avoid that ****ing cancer. I wish I could find the multiple videos where it was a well known fact lebron wasnt liked around the league.

But yet u sit there defending **** boy, he's the same dude that text KD to join up in LA and then denied it. We dont believe him cause we all know his MO.

Who is leaving money on the table to avoid Lebron though? It’s the opposite, no one wanted to commit to a situation where Lebron wasn’t guaranteed and Lebron wasn’t going to commit to a situation unless it was solidified talent would be there. Where are these texts that Lebron sent to KD, I would like to see them though I don’t deny they exist.

Just shut up man ... which superstars brand has exploded when they joined up with Lebron? If anything this is the most accurate statement ever.

Lebron make subpar players better and great players avg.

BTW, I dont know this great relationship pop has with Lebron, but last time I checked he was clowning Lebron with the

Which superstar has played with Lebron that has had a brand? D. Wade? Lol Nope. Did you realize that Kyrie’s signature sneaker from Nike came out 5 months after Lebron came back to the Cavs or you think that was a coincidence? Like honestly what great player has Lebron played with to say he makes great players average? And you should look into Pop and Lebron’s relationship. They got close during the infamous Bronze team around 2004. People tend to clown on the ones their closest with

0B2F5E5A-6C33-419E-9F8E-EF704A0F4B19.jpeg

8DABD596-6ED3-4789-A57A-2C2DC2257EE1.jpeg

“I’ve really enjoyed his progression, because now he truly is the king.”

Who is leaving money on the table to avoid Lebron though? It’s the opposite, no one wanted to commit to a situation where Lebron wasn’t guaranteed and Lebron wasn’t going to commit to a situation unless it was solidified talent would be there.
PG wanted a trade because he didnt want to be in Indiana long term. He wanted to be in LA at least that's the general consensus, he has the chance to sign with LA which pretty much would guarantee another superstar going there and ge decided to sign with ****ing OKC which just got bounced first round for 3 and 1 130M which he could of have gotten 210M if he had stayed in Indiana. Which only means, PG didnt want to joint with Bron so he settle for Westbrook. We dont event have to look into it any further, facts B.

Where are these texts that Lebron sent to KD, I would like to see them though I don’t deny they exist.
so you think KD is going to put then out there? Dude just logged into his burner account and told the media, why on earth would anyone fabricate that story? No one was even looking for KD to joint Lakera or was even considering him joining the Lakers. Only reason for KD to leak the story is because is real and is laughing at Bron cause he know he'll be playing for 3 next year which would ride Lebron.

Which superstar has played with Lebron that has had a brand? D. Wade? Lol Nope. Did you realize that Kyrie’s signature sneaker from Nike came out 5 months after Lebron came back to the Cavs or you think that was a coincidence? Like honestly what great player has Lebron played with to say he makes great players average? And you should look into Pop and Lebron’s relationship.
So he hasn't played with great players that everyone and their mother had top 5 in their position at the time of joining Lebron? Give me a ****ing break. They arent consider great now because Lebron ruined them. You pleading my case. And Kyrie had that contract in the works. How can you denied one of the best finishers, flashiest ball handler and pure shooter in the game? You say Kyrie is not that? Clev owes Kyrie a ring, Bron owes Kyrie a ring, but who doesn't he owes ring too? LoL

They got close during the infamous Bronze team around 2004. People tend to clown on the ones their closest with

“I’ve really enjoyed his progression, because now he truly is the king.”

So you never worked with a dude and acted all friendly and highly praised them and when the dude was out the door you was cursing his *** out? LoL come on, is a political game and I'm not saying they arent close, but I'm willing to bet the hype that pops put on him was so he felt harder on his own swore. And It would be foolish for pop not to praise him and make him be all that, after all he spanked the **** out of Bron 2 out of 3 so what that makes him, GOD?

Like damn, simple minded people just run with the dumbest **** and dont look at the bigger picture.

But is cool Lame, I dont expect anything else from you ...

Lol keko jones keko jones regardless of what anyone says I love this shtick for you. It works well. There should be sometype of disdain for anyone of Lebron’s caliber to counter the constant praise.

PG not wanting to go to LA because of playing with Lebron may be plausible, I legitimately think he considered and got “cold feet” because of the combined pressure to deliver as a Laker and as Lebron’s teammate but I highly doubt playing Lebron was the overarching narrative in his decision from the standpoint that PG could’ve gone anywhere not just LA. Lebron isn’t going just anywhere.

I don’t doubt Lebron and KD has discussions about offseason recently, Lebron speaks with everyone. He has that clout. But the details of what’s was spoken we don’t know. How do we even know that they were discussing plans for this particular offseason?

As special as Kyrie is, was he considered any of those things by the masses when he was failing to make the playoffs before Lebron joined him. Please note that the first time Kyrie ever played in the playoffs was the first time Kyrie ever played in the finals as well. Lebron was in his 5th STRAIGHT finals. And Lebron lost that finals because Kyrie’s knees had never played high level basketball past April. So how exactly is Kyrie owed anything when Lebron gave him his first experience in 1.) Playoff appearances 2.) Finals appearances and 3.) An NBA championship. Has Kyrie even played in the playoffs since leaving Lebron?

When has Pop ever bit his tongue about a situation or player. So he coddles Lebron with words and yet would take a verbal jab at Kawhi Leonard a player he drafted and molded into a top 5 player in the league, NBA Champion, FMVP and 2x Dpoy? Lol oh Keko

Lol keko jones keko jones regardless of what anyone says I love this shtick for you. It works well. There should be sometype of disdain for anyone of Lebron’s caliber to counter the constant praise.

PG not wanting to go to LA because of playing with Lebron may be plausible, I legitimately think he considered and got “cold feet” because of the combined pressure to deliver as a Laker and as Lebron’s teammate but I highly doubt playing Lebron was the overarching narrative in his decision from the standpoint that PG could’ve gone anywhere not just LA. Lebron isn’t going just anywhere.

I don’t doubt Lebron and KD has discussions about offseason recently, Lebron speaks with everyone. He has that clout. But the details of what’s was spoken we don’t know. How do we even know that they were discussing plans for this particular offseason?

As special as Kyrie is, was he considered any of those things by the masses when he was failing to make the playoffs before Lebron joined him. Please note that the first time Kyrie ever played in the playoffs was the first time Kyrie ever played in the finals as well. Lebron was in his 5th STRAIGHT finals. And Lebron lost that finals because Kyrie’s knees had never played high level basketball past April. So how exactly is Kyrie owed anything when Lebron gave him his first experience in 1.) Playoff appearances 2.) Finals appearances and 3.) An NBA championship. Has Kyrie even played in the playoffs since leaving Lebron?

When has Pop ever bit his tongue about a situation or player. So he coddles Lebron with words and yet would take a verbal jab at Kawhi Leonard a player he drafted and molded into a top 5 player in the league, NBA Champion, FMVP and 2x Dpoy? Lol oh Keko
Oh Keko?

LoL I dont need to reply to your rubbish.

You still believe a player that was swept in the finals is the GOAT. A player that now is 3-6 in the finals is worthy of being called GoAT. A player that has gotten beat 3 times by the best shooter ever in the finals a GOAT. A player that is trying to recruit the dude that took his heart out on the finals, just to see him the next year again in the finals but not wanting to play D and do the same shot .... come on man.

Let it go, I dont even hate Lebron I dont even care about dude that much anymore ... he was and is still a fraud that will always chase and stat pad.

Oh Keko?

LoL I dont need to reply to your rubbish.

You still believe a player that was swept in the finals is the GOAT. A player that now is 3-6 in the finals is worthy of being called GoAT. A player that has gotten beat 3 times by the best shooter ever in the finals a GOAT. A player that is trying to recruit the dude that took his heart out on the finals, just to see him the next year again in the finals but not wanting to play D and do the same shot .... come on man.

Let it go, I dont even hate Lebron I dont even care about dude that much anymore ... he was and is still a fraud that will always chase and stat pad.

Avy check

chauncey billups and other espn clowns deserved to get slapped for trashing kyrie wanting to leave cleveland. Acting like it was the greatest gift in the world to play with that diva lebron. Always freakin drama with that team with him wanting to leave or wanting to trade all his teammates.

Avy check
Avy and name check.

LoL

Dude calling him GOAT but has MJ on his avy.

Has a name as LameKilla but constantly caping for a lame.

Come on son, I told you about relinquishing your SN. I be more than happy to take it and show you the true meaning of a lamekilla.

Kyrie. Had surgery B , how you expect any human being to go play a high intense sport coming off of surgery. Be realistic he couldn’t play in the playoffs. That’s that.

Kyrie. Had surgery B , how you expect any human being to go play a high intense sport coming off of surgery. Be realistic he couldn’t play in the playoffs. That’s that.
Dude is delusional man. When he didnt play Lebron lost, when he played Lebron won. Seems like Lebron needed more Kyrie to me. He made it there but he didnt win it and he has done that 6 other times... not sure what his point was
. Unless he was making mines. LameKilla ... still laugh at the joke.

Back
Top Bottom