LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I don’t think Kawhi alone is enough to get them past the warriors. PG was the definitive piece and he’s in OKC.

I think that would depend a little on what they have to give up to get Kawhi... I just don't want it to happen. lebronze/Cousins-led Lakers are not getting to the WCF this year (without major shenanigans)... I am very content with that.

I'm also a fan of Kawhi, so it would hurt to see that happen. Plus, it would make me question Kawhi holding out this past year with the injury...

MVPs rights have been revoked. Dude talking about Respect to Lebron ... halfway crooks man. Dude be going to the Knicks I would curse heaven and hell ... dude will not win a chip and he's a cancer. Plus you are bargaining your future. Oh well ..

I think that would depend a little on what they have to give up to get Kawhi... I just don't want it to happen. lebronze/Cousins-led Lakers are not getting to the WCF this year (without major shenanigans)... I am very content with that.

I'm also a fan of Kawhi, so it would hurt to see that happen. Plus, it would make me question Kawhi holding out this past year with the injury...

This wasn’t the way it was supposed to go. I was accepting of the fact that Lebron could go to LA if it was a definite super team being created but he’s coming to a mystery box with no real pieces out there to create a super team. Lebron losing again this upcoming season is looking inevitable and now you have to sell future free agents on playing alongside a 34+ year old super star who you’ve seen get his *** whooped more than twice as many times as you seen him win. Kawhi coming to the Lakers becomes that much more dicey when it’s a “must win” scenario and you have a dude that can quit on his team at the snap of a finger. This isn’t going to end well at all

Screenshot_20180701-214043_Chrome.jpg

Of course this can be a lie, but if not, further solidifies the narrative .....

No one wants to play with Bron if they have a say so. LMAO

This wasn’t the way it was supposed to go. I was accepting of the fact that Lebron could go to LA if it was a definite super team being created but he’s coming to a mystery box with no real pieces out there to create a super team. Lebron losing again this upcoming season is looking inevitable and now you have to sell future free agents on playing alongside a 34+ year old super star who you’ve seen get his *** whooped more than twice as many times as you seen him win. Kawhi coming to the Lakers becomes that much more dicey when it’s a “must win” scenario and you have a dude that can quit on his team at the snap of a finger. This isn’t going to end well at all

Yeah, just like lebronze was supposed to the "King" from the get go... and win 8 championships with the Cheat... and not get gentleman swept/swept in the Finals two years in a row...

Second time he has done this to Cleveland... granted, the first time was obviously a set up so that he could come back to a stacked team again under the guise of leading scrubs to a chip...

Just have a hard time with the fact that you (or anyone) ever supported this fraud. Continuing to support him at any time after 2010 is unacceptable.

EDIT: But I am hopeful that this "doesn't end well"... but I've seen this happen before, so I am not counting on anything yet until the dust truly settles (and even then, that's just for this year... lots of stuff can go down next summer).

Last edited:
You talk about Gilbert like Lebron is any better. As you see, no one cares to play with Lebron. They are actually leaving money on the table just to avoid that ****ing cancer. I wish I could find the multiple videos where it was a well known fact lebron wasnt liked around the league.

But yet u sit there defending **** boy, he's the same dude that text KD to join up in LA and then denied it. We dont believe him cause we all know his MO.
Screenshot_20180701-222434_Chrome.jpg

But yet I'm just a hater that's always talking out my ***. SMh

All I have ever said was the truth ...
All I have ever done is be raw with it ...
All I have ever tried was to guide my fellow NTers ...

Yet you have people now looking suspect .

Legit Lebron haters, praising him because he joined the Lakers. So does that mean he is better than Kobe?

Celtics fan which are also bronsexuals rooting for the Lakers. In what ****ing world?

Ya some spineless cowards.

I have kept it real from day one. Naw ya looking suspect out there. Very well carry on.

Many of y'all in here must be confused AF right now. Don't even know who to hate on anymore.

I'm still a bron hater but don't know what to make of today's shenanigans :lol:

All most Kobe/Laker stans are probably gone, repenting their blasphemous ways :smh:

oianu9.gif

ONE MOAR PLZ!

as we bow our heads in prayer...

Lord of Hate, come to us in our darkness. We offer you this false king. Take him and cast your light upon us. For a L3/8ron win would be dark and full of ridiculous praise.

???
Define ‘our’
Define ‘king’

3/9. That’s all.

This is by far the most successful hater thread on here. Here's to the celebration in about a week.

Time to lock and load, boys.

giphy.gif

Quest for 6 begins tonight. :smokin

THREE MOAR PLZ!

But but but... dem $tat$

tenor.gif

We have no room for halfway haters.

Crying like a little *****.

#NotMyTop73

Cool. We don't need this type of energy in here. Y'all wanna lamekilla this, get to steppin!

The acceptance that Lebron clearing out on almost every play is ok is a joke.

TWO MOAR PLZ!

2k didn't choose those words, LeFraud did.

He definitely tried to sneak GOAT in there. Probably wrote it as tiny as possible hoping no one saw.

Quest for #6 continues tonight.

LETS ****ING GO.

I can’t believe in two back to back plays

Tristian flopped like he got hit in his fsce (Draymonds 3rd foul)

and Lebron threw himself as if Curry hip tossed him from the free throw line to out of bounds, got up, cried to the refs and had the call reversed

***** made

ONE MOAR PLZ!

Bro, he's the biggest front-runner in the history of sports. Such a ****ing clown.

This is too easy fellas. We've had so much success over the last 7 years. Another sweep would be the cherry on top. Bron is the L that keeps on giving.

Bron wanted no smoke :lol:

KEEP THAT SAME ENERGY

Back
Top Bottom