LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

32D91178-9FB1-46C0-94CC-3FA2AD932D8D.jpeg

:rofl:

Just curious how much credit LeBron will get from the talking heads and how much the "supporting" cast will get. I am guessing 90% of the credit and they get 10%. Anyone want to take the over/under?

Lebron is weird about a lot things but Lebron isn’t lying though.

His teams did go to eight NBA Finals representing the East.

But now he ain't making no finals and he knew his finals run in the east was over and hence the reason for his departure as well.

Exactly. Going to the Lakers was basically conceding winning and championships for the rest of his career. Everyone knows this but Laker fans. Lebron is done with legitimately competing, and is in LA to be with his family and build his brand in good weather.

Exactly. Going to the Lakers was basically conceding winning and championships for the rest of his career. Everyone knows this but Laker fans. Lebron is done with legitimately competing, and is in LA to be with his family and build his brand in good weather.
Uh correction Laker fan here BEFORE LeBron, I did not want him coming to the Lakers because I know it wasn't to win. He is just playing with no interest in competing for a ring, his life after basketball is the goal.

https://sports.yahoo.com/lebron-lakers-must-think-winning-232438758.html

I think Lebron knew this NBA season was a wash for him but I think he wants to get some more superstars and built the Lakers into a “Yankee or Man U type club” .

I asked myself when did LeBron turn into Shaq at the free throw line and I looked up his stats.

He's shooting .674 from the line this season and is a career .737.

He's also missed over 2500 free throws in his career. It's not Shaq-bad, but still.

Back
Top Bottom