LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Stop giving that ***** a pass for being 21. He was there. Let him had won and it would be omg hes 21 he led his team to a championship. NO PASSES! (said lebron... never) Thats why hes spoiled and acts the way he acts now we always give him passes.

Last edited:
Well Lebron, we'll see if your right. If not, 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...rand-nikes-already-calling-him-161113547.html 

Last edited:
Stop giving that ***** a pass for being 21. He was there. Let him had won and it would be omg hes 21 he led his team to a championship. NO PASSES! (said lebron... never) Thats why hes spoiled and acts the way he acts now we always give him passes.

I'm not a Lebron fan but he carried them all the way there which is impressive at 21. Not too many guys in history have had games that were developed enough to carry a team to a title at that age. He was close but still too raw. If he continues to struggle in Finals then maybe it was a sign of things to come or evidence of a flaw in his game/psyche, but for right now I don't think it makes sense to use that as a knock against him since he was so young.

He got there in the weak eastern conference. Then he finally played a team good from coach to the end of the bench and was lost. If u give him credit for getting there u gotta give him credit for losing it.

Joey Crawford officiating tonight :smh: , it might take 7 games to kill the King

Last edited:
Joey Crawford officiating tonight :smh: , it might take 7 games to kill the King

Miami shot damn near 20 more free throws then Dallas in game 6 in 2011 but justice prevailed that glorious Sunday night.

A great team playing together as one and our heat hating powers combined can triumph over the evil duo known as lebron and Joey Crawford.

Lets get this tonight baby.

Miami shot damn near 20 more free throws then Dallas in game 6 in 2011 but justice prevailed that glorious Sunday night.

A great team playing together as one and our heat hating powers combined can triumph over the evil duo known as lebron and Joey Crawford.

Lets get this tonight baby.

I feel like hitting up the bar a troll the sad heat fans....but I dont wanna get jumped or killed :\ >D

Back
Top Bottom