LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Tomorrow could be the day . Prepare the gifs, pics, photoshops etc. I need lulz the whole night.

My girl calls herself a heat fan and made this pic trying to be funny

:lol: I had to come back and lace my boy up proper like :pimp:

Pop and company better close out :pimp:

Last edited:
The "1-3" argument has got to be one of the dumbest basketball arguments there is. So in the end, the fact that he led that bum *** Cleveland team to the finals somehow ends up working against him? :lol: I guess it would've been better for his legacy had he gone out of the first round or even miss the playoffs that year like ya boy 2004-07 Kobe. Well, that sure is one safe way of having a cleaner finals record, guaranteed.

Danny Green was on that team.

Anyways, as much as I would enjoy LeFraud losing I just don't see it happening. Too much stern.

Danny Green was most certainly not on the 07 cavs team. He didn't win at North Carolina until 09.

What's funny is that lebron left Cleveland due to lack of talent, yet that same insufficient talent is lighting his new team up :lol:

Last edited:
Haha I can't wait for Tm as a die hard always salty knicks fan and have a HATE for Mia anyways plz let them lose and let it "tarnish" his legacy..nt was wild when det pulled that upset on the super lakers never forget how stacked that team was and everyone including myself thought they would cruise to the title lol mails man failed attempt at rig chasing

Did Gloria James just enter this thread today?

Anyhow y'all be hating.

Lebrons 6 hypothetical rings plus 1 lockout shortened real ring > Jordan and Kobe's existence.

Tomorrow night shall be glorious! Goodnight my Lebron/Heat hating brethren! May the odds be ever in our favor!

Lets get this back together plz pacers take them put now

Im praying to the basedgod they dont won the chip cause Lebron will be proclaimed Goat

I revived this thread in hopes it leads to a day like tomorrow possible elimination

If they really lose it'll be like christmas in june

Did Gloria James just enter this thread today?

Anyhow y'all be hating.

Lebrons 6 hypothetical rings plus 1 lockout shortened real ring > Jordan and Kobe's existence.

this :pimp:

Who first mentioned this was it Xtapolapacetl?

Im speaking of Lebrons 6 hypothetical rings, i kinda remember him being the guy who said you could replace kobe with lebron on the lakers and hed have that many rings

How lebron chokes in the finals its now obvious that was a lie

Who first mentioned this was it Xtapolapacetl?

Im speaking of Lebrons 6 hypothetical rings, i kinda remember him being the guy who said you could replace kobe with lebron on the lakers and hed have that many rings

How lebron chokes in the finals its now obvious that was a lie

I believe it was xta who said that. Not sure if it was this thread or what thread it was but seeing mr. Friendy son him on an argument about Willie Anderson was rather funny.

anyhow tonight is our night heat haters.     29 different teams fanbases unite as one.   the west coast, the south, the east coast, and ohio all come together for what shall be a gloriaous evening.

hopefully savanaha can sit courtside and wipe her hubbys tears and tell him baby its going to be ok.

heat haters,   lets get "outta control" tonight and celebrate

i feel like tonight will be a time for us to come together and celebrate everyone's hard work in this thread

the fruits are upon us brothers. let us bond and reap the benefits of all the gifs & memes that will be created tonight 
smokin.gif

Clowns 
mean.gif
 lebron will drop 19 14 11 in a losing effort but still moving up on the all time triple double in the finals list. Maybe if dwade can score at least 45 and help my lord and savior bron he can win. Or if bosh could knock down these open 3s, gosh hes a pf, name a star pf that cant knock down his 3s? U dudes are jus haters and find any reason to hate on lebron. U guys dont know what its like to have someone u trust and confide in smash your moms. Spo should maybe draw up screens to run him off of when the lock down young athletic defender known a bruce bo... i mean boris diaw checks him.

I want the Spurs to win but I'm worried we might see a Game 6 Celtics version of Lebron tonight. To put it frankly he has stunk in the Finals. The Spurs have defended him well but I still feel lime its more him just stopping himself and not taking over for whatever reason. Now that his back's against the wall and he has to be aggressive or else, I think we will see him come out firing.

Either way, unless he drops like 35+, 8 and 8 in these next two games I don't really want to hear him ever mentioned in the same breath as MJ again. 4 Finals appearances and in 2 of them he's been a shell of himself. (I'll give him a pass for 2006 cus he was only 21). We are 5 games in and he has had ONE good game, even the blowout win he played pretty badly and started out 2-12.

I know he's better than he's shown, but if you had only ever seen him play in this years finals you'd have no idea he's the best player in the league. Even if he doesn't go crazy tonight I still see the Heat winning and pushing it to 7 unfortunately.

I want the Spurs to win but I'm worried we might see a Game 6 Celtics version of Lebron tonight. To put it frankly he has stunk in the Finals. The Spurs have defended him well but I still feel lime its more him just stopping himself and not taking over for whatever reason. Now that his back's against the wall and he has to be aggressive or else, I think we will see him come out firing.

Either way, unless he drops like 35+, 8 and 8 in these next two games I don't really want to hear him ever mentioned in the same breath as MJ again. 4 Finals appearances and in 2 of them he's been a shell of himself. (I'll give him a pass for 2006 cus he was only 21). We are 5 games in and he has had ONE good game, even the blowout win he played pretty badly and started out 2-12.

I know he's better than he's shown, but if you had only ever seen him play in this years finals you'd have no idea he's the best player in the league. Even if he doesn't go crazy tonight I still see the Heat winning and pushing it to 7 unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom