LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Tmac getting his ring
nthat.gif

Lebron couldn't do it like mj and certainly not like kobe. Please don't mention this dude in the discussion of GOAT please.

Lebron couldn't do it like mj and certainly not like kobe. Please don't mention this dude in the discussion of GOAT please.

You're right. lebron didn't do it like Kobe....he led the team to a win while Kobe choked the entire game 7 against Boston and got a pity finals mvp.

Last edited:
You're right. lebron didn't do it like Kobe....he led the team to a win while Kobe choked the entire game 7 against Boston and got a pity finals mvp.
he turned the ball over 3 times in the last 2 minutes only to get bailed out by ray with a last second 3......

Lesbereal, if what happened to Ginobili and Danny Green occurred in the first half, they would've been at the line.

damn, all bad.  san antonio imploded and miami capitalized.

if this were a less expierenced team with no past championships i would say its over but it any team can rebound from a horrible loss like that its the spurs.

Lesbereal, if what happened to Ginobili and Danny Green occurred in the first half, they would've been at the line.

Lets be real, how did Duncan get subbed in at the end when the Spurs had no timeouts?

That's as clean as it gets. You're not going to get a twisting, fading out of bounds, hail mary foul call at any point in the game anyways unless you are just tackled but I guess I don't belong in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom