LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

So because Gilbert does not come out and publicly apologize you assume no apology was given in there face to face meeting?

If you feel this way then Im sure you have no respect for any player that suits up in a Clippers uniform either huh? OR Doc Rivers for that matter
I never understood why ppl compared the Gilbert letter to a idiot racist like DS.... i could care less about all of them

I can't hate on the cavs, my hate for Lebron isn't as bad now that he left the heat.

He'll always be remembered as a sucker in my eyes though.

Forever a Bron hater here.

At first I was like considering the thought of respecting him after this news till i put it all in perspective.

I can not respect this boy.
He left the Cavs when things got hard for him (.. and his mom) claiming no help after making it to the finals.
The boy jumps ship to Miami for "help".
Makes pompous promises of 7-8 rings.
Plays like poop in the finals when it was important minutes.
This man lacks all the intangibles related to greatness.
Blames the team saying he doesn't have help after 4 straight finals.
Opts out. :nerd:
At this point the boy is 2-5 in the finals.
Has bailed on his teams twice.
Now he wants to go back to the Cavs like a prodigal son.
Nah Fam..
He exposes himself at every turn and still Bron stans are blind and swing.

Last edited:

At first I was like considering the thought of respecting him after this news till i put it all in perspective.

He left the Cavs when things got hard for him (.. and his mom) claiming no help after making it to the finals.
Now he wants to go back to the Cavs like a parodical son.
Nah Fam..

Reps.
i forever hate this ***** a mf...... F this b....thats all he's is ..a big b.....
nohingnmore ......fake *** dude. He ain't no legend..
. Straight p.....
he tries to take the easy way out... Proof that this dude ain't that good...if the cavs wouldn't have cheated and.gotten like 3 1st round draft picks in a row this dude wouldn't have came back.... I hate lj he's straight female...

Last edited:

Nah Fam..

Can't even lie bros, I've gained a ton of respect and admiration for lebron for this return to Cleveland :wow:
Same here. I was a HUGE Bron fan in Cle. Then the desicion came. I wouldve been cool if he went to the NYKs or stayed in Cle but he *****ed out to the heat.. Hated them and him for that

But time has passed and if you read the comments hes made about his return to Cle. I respect him more, again. Not as much as his original time in Cle but I do. He understands now.... Which is good.

**** THE HEAT THOUGH. **** Wade... its over for that south beach ballin man.

Kinda still **** LBJ though.. Just not nearly as much as before :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ the thread title change.

:smokin

As a player, I respect what he has done. Off the court, he's a grade A sucker. This all about his brand and being the good guy once again.

Here's to Cleveland not winning any championships.

I could NEVER go back to work for someone who said what he said. Where's your pride at?

Last edited:
Fellas I was a Heat hater because of Wade. When Lebron decided to team up with that ****boy and follow him around like a herb I put on the hater cloak.

He screwed over Wade and went home I can't be mad anymore.

It's been real fellas.

Last edited:
. :smokin

Nah Fam..

Fellas I was a Heat hater because of Wade. When Lebron decided to team up with that ****boy and follow him around like a herb I put on the hater cloak.

He screwed over Lebron and went home I can't be mad anymore.

It's been real fellas.

That dont eem makes sense.

:lol: :smh: @ cats trying to defend their hate bandwagoning.

It's been real fellas.

Cosign. I'll never forget the hate in here that willed my spurs to a ship. For that I'll always be grateful. I may still stop by every now and then to kick back a few cold ones and hate. Until then gents....

Dude's jumping ship
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Never let go of that Wade hate though
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Man this summer was awesome.

It is amazing how Stevenson was able to get revenge on Lebron for all those Ls he took in Washington. Lebron could not get back at him either :smokin

Looks like Lebron is not winning anything in the forseeable future now. We will see if he can shoot 60% with no Wade, Bosh, and all those 3 point shooting role players :smokin

I can not hate him as much now but I'll never be a fan and he's even more of a ***** than ever. Wait until Miami gets a couple picks and Cleveland doesn't win **** he will go back "home"

Bron aint no thoroughbred! "My little pony" at best!

He is super weak for this crap! I'm sick of dude already and I hope never wins another ring...ole chaser.

Man this summer was awesome.

It is amazing how Stevenson was able to get revenge on Lebron for all those Ls he took in Washington. Lebron could not get back at him either :smokin

Looks like Lebron is not winning anything in the forseeable future now. We will see if he can shoot 60% with no Wade, Bosh, and all those 3 point shooting role players :smokin

I dont like Lebron as much as the next guy, but you guys keep talking like the Cavs are the 76ers. If the get Kevin Love as well, they'll be a contender.

Haven't seen Windhorst's fat *** since LeBron announced he was leaving. Hopefully they fired him for not breaking the story

How long is his new contract? I'll bet he bails as soon as they lose in the finals,  if they even make it that far. Man, this guy is so opportunistic.

It's been real fellas.

:rofl:

Can't even lie bros, I've gained a ton of respect and admiration for lebron for this return to Cleveland :wow:

Bro I'm with you..

Me n you were the main ones going off in the playoffs threads on mj ain't lebron argument.. Lol still true he's far from greatness but

Its the right thing to do returning home..not to mention lebron single handedly driving the bandwagon into the river.. Great smart move

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom