LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I just got off the phone with a close friend of mine, and after telling him about this current predicament we find ourselves in, he referred me to someone called "The Red Woman."

I'll be back in a few days with an update. Until then, keep the hate strong, brothers.

I just got off the phone with a close friend of mine, and after telling him about this current predicament we find ourselves in, he referred me to someone called "The Red Woman."

I'll be back in a few days with an update. Until then, keep the hate strong, brothers.

:smokin

I'm sorry bros. I've been cleansed :wow:

555322240.gif

Do what you gotta do famb

I'm hearing that LeBron gonna win the MVP regardless he wins or loses Game 7
I would rather have them give it to Kyrie than that fraud

Even more idiotic claim than last year. Just forget that he's been terrible for half the series.

Even more idiotic claim than last year. Just forget that he's been terrible for half the series.
Just shows how much the NBA wants to "create" LeBum's legacy
Ugh I'm so over this series
Never bought and never will buy LeFraud's shoes, will never pay to watch or even watch Space Jam 2, and will never support such a fraud who doesn't know a line about the Godfather

Don't worry guys, LeBron going let down all his fans again.

I don't remember the last time I worried when it came to this dubs team. Frfr.

Game day. :smokin

Oh, and I spoke to the "Red Woman," and everything has been taken care of. Just recite the following:

Lord of Light! Come to us in our darkness. We offer you this false king. Take him and cast your light upon us. For the night is dark and full of terrors.

According to the media Lebron has already won this championship. GO PROVE THEM WRONG WARRIORS. F LEBBYWINK!

Back
Top Bottom