Lebron is a cheapskate...

I gave a $15 tip on a $5 bar tab last night
laugh.gif

Regardless, I've heard he's like that around town. Apparently at the same restaurant, when his boys were trying to tip the valet attendant LeBron makesthe comment "Don't worry about him, he's got a job." He's still got a long way to go to become 'mature'

Damn I don't hate Lebron but that is just rude and mean. Keeping them open till 3:45 and racking up a $800 tab and he tips 10 bucks??? I hate when richpeople are cheap.

Damn I don't hate Lebron but that is just rude and mean. Keeping them open till 3:45 and racking up a $800 tab and he tips 10 bucks??? I hate when richpeople are cheap.

laugh.gif

Regardless, I've heard he's like that around town. Apparently at the same restaurant, when his boys were trying to tip the valet attendant LeBron makesthe comment "Don't worry about him, he's got a job." He's still got a long way to go to become 'mature'

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom