Lebron is a cheapskate...

Can you imagine what that poor waitress was thinking? Seein Lebron and a bunch of people come in, she's probably thinking he's going to leave thishuge tip for her and all she gets is a ten spot.
roll.gif

She shoulda tackled his b*^ch a*^ in the parking lot on the way to his car.
laugh.gif

Can you imagine what that poor waitress was thinking? Seein Lebron and a bunch of people come in, she's probably thinking he's going to leave thishuge tip for her and all she gets is a ten spot.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

You guys don't understand jack. For everyone saying Lebron should burn in hell and is a douche for not tipping. He's not going to become the firstbillionaire athlete by wasting money on people.

*Note the following PSA was filled with sarcasm. Anybody who took offense will be apologized to in advance.

Yall all wanna hate on LeBron...how quickly we forget that the person most of yall damn near worship, MJ, the richest basketball player EVER...was NOTORIOUS 4eiths givin bull$#!+in tips or none at all...consider that. Not sayin it makes him right, just sayin he aint the 1st one 2 do it.

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Yall all wanna hate on LeBron...how quickly we forget that the person most of yall damn near worship, MJ, the richest basketball player EVER...was NOTORIOUS 4 eiths givin bull$#!+in tips or none at all...consider that. Not sayin it makes him right, just sayin he aint the 1st one 2 do it.

Yup. See my previous post... MJ is a dirtbag tipper.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I gave a 10 buck tip last night... on a $20 plate. Didnt feel like breaking the cash
laugh.gif

But Lebron, your better than that.

Yall all wanna hate on LeBron...how quickly we forget that the person most of yall damn near worship, MJ, the richest basketball player EVER...was NOTORIOUS 4 eiths givin bull$#!+in tips or none at all...consider that. Not sayin it makes him right, just sayin he aint the 1st one 2 do it.
Buddy, you talkin' like that ain't known fact. Wouldn't be surprised if it was included in MJ's wikipedia entry. MJ gets thethumbs down too for that as well.

Originally Posted by jaykhu

man some of you people here act like you are loaded or something. fair enough lebron is damn loaded and should tip a bit more... but some of u guys act like $800 is nothing. Some of you and you're "fine restaurants" ain't thinkin about how there are people in this world that can't even have dogfood...

You need to sit this one out.

man some of y'all don't know how hard being a waiter really is
$10 was probably the cost of 1 of his drinks
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Buddy, you talkin' like that ain't known fact. Wouldn't be surprised if it was included in MJ's wikipedia entry. MJ gets the thumbs down too for that as well.
(bolded)
laugh.gif
foolishness...

On topic tho: obviously it aint as known as me and you think, dudes in here like "Aww, I lost all respect 4 LeBron" and all like that, just becauseof this situation...but still just love them some 23, even though he was MUCH worse...I just dont get it...
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
I mean it's kind of messed up, but I fault the restaurant for nothaving an automatic tip on a party of 20 people. I honestly can't recall the last time I didn't see an automatic tip on a large party.

and to be honest....I dont really even expect anybody to tip more than the avg person does. I usually give my 15%....0% if its HORRIBLE and I have no cap onthe most I'll spend if the waitress is great

I usually hover around 10-15% tho b/c a lot of waitresses think that smiling and trying to look cute is going to get their tip
laugh.gif
no $%%@# go fill up my drinks faster

Back
Top Bottom