Lebron James had to apologize for quoting "jewish money" lyrics

Both bron snd savage ***** for apologizing. In art theres a certain free will, lets say, that escapes the normal behavior of the “real world”.

It feels like the louder they yell, the more they obtain, even if the substance of thier argument is feather weight.

Leave rap alone.

Bruh - If LeBron doesn’t have that caption, 21 would never have to apologize for **** :lol:

Last edited:
I think folks were off put because a stereotype is a stereotype. I don't think everyone likes to be oversimplified by someone who doesn't share their culture. Probably best to err on the side of caution.

You're Jewish you must be rich.
You're Italian you must make good meat balls.
You're Nigerian you must be business oriented.
You're Jamaican you must love reggae.
You're Irish you must be good fighter.
You're Brazilian you must be a great soccer player.

I don't think Bron meant any harm, but especially in today's climate, there's a solid chance folks will get offended when they perceive their culture as being dumbed down to a common stereotype even if the connotation isn't negative.

I was at a party in Boston, met a couple. Chick said she was from Wellesley. I joked she must have money (a lot of rich folks, mostly Jewish). Her boyfriend got WILD offended. To the point I almost had to put hands on dude because his response was to throw shade towards me when it was clear I was casually joking.

Last edited:
Both sides could handle this better, I blame Trump a bit for the escalation in jumpiness

naw, ish was going off a cliff way before he got there (check privilege memes, etc.) you could argue his election victory culminated da climax of da backlash of over reaching SJW virtue signaling & da grievance industry of faux outrage.

naw, ish was going off a cliff way before he got there (check privilege memes, etc.) you could argue his election victory culminated da climax of da backlash of over reaching SJW virtue signaling & da grievance industry of faux outrage.
trump supporters are so easy to spot

I think folks were off put because a stereotype is a stereotype. I don't think everyone likes to be oversimplified by someone who doesn't share their culture. Probably best to err on the side of caution.

You're Jewish you must be rich.
You're Italian you must make good meat balls.
You're Nigerian you must be business oriented.
You're Jamaican you must love reggae.
You're Irish you must be good fighter.
You're Brazilian you must be a great soccer player.

I don't think Bron meant any harm, but especially in today's climate, there's a solid chance folks will get offended when they perceive their culture as being dumbed down to a common stereotype even if the connotation isn't negative.

I was at a party in Boston, met a couple. Chick said she was from Wellesley. I joked she must have money (a lot of rich folks, mostly Jewish). Her boyfriend got WILD offended. To the point I almost had to put hands on dude because his response was to throw shade towards me when it was clear I was casually joking.
My son was born is Wellesley hospital... felt like HOV, had half the wing to ourselves and they care was much better than what's given in new york

My son was born is Wellesley hospital... felt like HOV, had half the wing to ourselves and they care was much better than what's given in new york

Yeah hospitals out here are best in the country. MGH, Childrens, Beth Israel, Newton-Wellesley, UMass. If you or your family needs the best health care, Mass is the place to be.

If only everyone had equal access to it.

Pointing out other communities group economic tactics highlights the inherent systematic myth that everyone has an equal chance to pull themselves up by the bootstraps.

Of course it's easy to call other ppl economically lazy and disinterested in doing better when there have been 400+ years of systematic aggression.
A lot of privileged folks don't wanna hear about their privilege because it means they as an individual doesn't matter as much as having a system that blindly supports you.

If you're a minority or come from a lower economic background working in corporate America, you often run into to clearly elite individuals always wanting to have a poverty pissing match. They have to win that too.

I’m more dissapointed that Lebron apologized. Like come on, he was rapping the lyrics to a song, which he didn’t write himself. Him being apologetic to something this miner, let’s them and us (his people) know that they have him in check to some capacity. He’s voiced his opinions on racial topics as of lately without being sorry about his comments.

So I’m really surprised that he apologized about rapping to a song. If everybody is so sensitive right now, I hope that every celebrity gets called out for anything done similar in that fashion. Lebron is basically the NBA, him not apologizing wouldn’t have effected him like y’all think.

It’s like the music industry trying to make Hov apologize about doing something the same way. He’s to far deep in the game for that to effect him in a big way. The lyrics was a stereotype, but not a offensive, big difference.

As I said before in the Kevin Hart thread, generally speaking black people need to STOP apologizing to people outside our race. They only want US to apologize just so they can humble US. Not even just with this Lebron/21 Savage situation but just overall.

The idea now is to just try and “shame” a black person and make him submit to an apology. If anything other groups should be apologizing to US on a daily basis truth be told just for all the wrongs in the past and even still in this day and age. They simply want you to apologize for being black, that is all.

1. The Jewish apology is UNDEFEATED. I've never seen anyone NOT make it.

Jay Z made it in the clear from The Story of O.J.....”you ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America” There was a little bit of an uproar with that line but he didn’t apologize for it from what I know.

Have not read thread yet. Will go back and read but my .2:

I don't see what wrong with apologizing if someones got unintentionally hurt.

A-You stepped on my foot
B-Sorry, I didn't mean to
A-All good.

When ones actions hurt another, and it was unintentional, then you should be able to say sorry. Not being sorry mean you don't care enough about the hurt parties feelings to validate their potential pain. It takes a bigger man to overcome pride (which we all got) and say mybad.

Bron didn't HAVE to apologize. But I think it's cool he did. Weather he did or not, NOTHING changed in the world for blacks in America, based off this. So, I think anyone with the delusion that this is blacks vs. Jews and we took and L is reading way to much into things.

It's bizarre that we don't want segregation but a lot of the things that people want come as a result ofof segregati.

-some races aren't accepting of dating outside their race.
-some races don't want other races using terms that apply to their race.
-no race likes stereotypes about their race.
-some races prefer to only hit l howh within their race.

When races assimilate, that stuffstuff along with it. Don't get me started on the 'culture vulture' nonsense.

The list goes on. It's like we want integration but we still want mental separation.

Lebron James is NOT stupid. Not even a little. I know he's been around long enough to know he'd spark controversy by quoting that bar.

He's creating content. This is A&R Lebron putting in work :lol:

I can't even really be mad at the apology either. This is how politics work in America.

Last edited:
Bron just producing a topic for a future HBO ‘Shop’ episode.

Real talk though I heard that verse and thought it was a shout-out to Jewish peoples, didn’t understand all this other stuff that could be offensive so I’m learning too..

When it comes to positive stereotypes, people are only 'upset' when it's vocalized. I'm sure those same lawyers aren't mad when people hire them on a 'whim'. Or if that shorty let a brother smash bc she thinks he got that pole.

Rapping bout killing n's

Jewish executives will pay you millions.

Rap about Jewish stereotypes

Careful not to be blackballed.

wr wr Crazy part is that there was nothing offensive about that line. Unless the word 'Jewish' can't be used in any type of lyrics.

Back
Top Bottom