Lebron James had to apologize for quoting "jewish money" lyrics

I'd be the worst if I ever got famous because I'd be quick to tell a ***** to pull me.

This our music bruh. We run the NBA and most other relevant athletics. You ain't gotta fw us.

People playing dumb and it's more so about humbling ****** to say "you at our mercy" than them legitimately feeling hurt that 21 Savage is getting money like the plenty of wealthy and powerful Jewish people in the world.

I'm tired of **** like this bro. I wanna see one of these ****** say **** you. IDK why I even care I just don't like that energy of a ***** just being able to say some dumb sensitive apologize because I SAID SO **** on Twitter and you gotta apologize or "your brand is ruined". Have we ever even seen that really happen?

Last edited:
I'd be the worst if I ever got famous because I'd be quick to tell a ***** to pull me.

This our music bruh. We run the NBA and most other relevant athletics. You ain't gotta fw us.

People playing dumb and it's more so about humbling *****s to say "you at our mercy" than them legitimately feeling hurt that 21 Savage is getting money like the plenty of wealthy and powerful Jewish people in the world.

I'm tired of **** like this bro. I wanna see one of these *****s say **** you. IDK why I even care I just don't like that energy of a ***** just being able to say some dumb sensitive apologize because I SAID SO **** on Twitter and you gotta apologize or "your brand is ruined". Have we ever even seen that really happen?

wr wr Crazy part is that there was nothing offensive about that line. Unless the word 'Jewish' can't be used in any type of lyrics.

No disrespect my dude, but if you don't belong to a group you really in no position to tell them what they should or shouldn't be offended by.

Might not be offensive to you or me but we don't belong to that group.

No disrespect my dude, but if you don't belong to a group you really in no position to tell them what they should or shouldn't be offended by.

isnt the term “fake outrage” birthed from not really seeing the issue with **** that people get up in arms about

i kinda see the holocaust/extremist angle but thats a reach for this scenario. savage and lebron obviously not taking that angle.

the fact that this big a deal speaks to the validity of the line when this ***** depicts genocide on his people everyday with no issue but saying Jews get money is the dreidel that burst the camel’s hump

I think these black apologies are masturbation material for them. Ain't genuine at all. Just want to pull someone by the strings in front of everyone.

Sick of the power tripping fools pretending to be offended yet perpretrating predatory lending. F outta here.

If you can justify looking out for your ppl at the detriment of blacks somebody needs to be called out. Thats just plain wrong. Playing offended nis a distraction from their systematic prejudices of all others.

Even if it's for some flagrant ****?

Everything in life is situational so we would have to look at it on a case by case basis. That’s why I said “generally speaking” in my statement.

Overall I’m not for black people, particularly black men being vilified in the public or in the media by outside races, then being made to give these forced apologies. So again, black people STOP apologizing to other races. If anything they should be apologizing to us. Before their goal was to get a black man in a dress, now the new hustle is to get a black man to apologize. We gotta stop falling for the banana in the tailpipe.

Also, they also try to paint the narrative that black people should forgive, forgive.....forgive. We get shot up and killed in church, we should forgive the white supremacist shooter. Our ancestors were enslaved, and mistreated by a systematic system that still has origins in place to this very day, and we are still asked to forgive. Well guess what.....black people if and when we happen to offend some of these outside communities they are going to have to learn the art of forgiveness as well. Do unto others as they do unto you.

None taken ahat ahat but the keyword here is CONTEXT. 21 Savage's line is not in the least bit offensive. Would've there been an uproar if it was 'Arab' money, 'Indian' money, 'Russian' money? All of the aforementioned have some super wealthy individuals too.

Speak on that. You might be on to something.

its simple homie, if you follow politics you know da left wing pecking order of grievance depending on how strong da muscle each group got behind em (and how much of a % they vote democratic)

if da strongest constituents are "CIS straight white males" they are da weakest when it comes to grievance. da weakest are queer minorites, so they have da most muscular grievance behind em.

everyone else fills da middle...

white women are a battle ground politics are fought on because neither party has a monopoly on em.

Americam jews are usually democratic except da fact that da most zionist they become, or less secular, da most they allign with Republican neocons who back Israel.

Ironically those groups who are against Israel back Islamic groups who ideologically wise are religious fundamentalists who democrats vouch for who would actually would line up with evangelism when it comes to religious freedoms in law...

politics is is a giant game of poker....what card of interest groups and grievance trumps da next card.

Do white folks apologize when they say N_ during a rap song they reciting???

Rap used to be a commentary on the black and brown experience in America.

Now it's a safe space for white kids to say the N word without consequence.

Last edited:
Because church and state being separate are a joke.

These are God's chosen ppl in the Bible.
Not the 12 tribes.
Just White European Jews.

Saying anything about them is seen as disrespecting God.

Hiding behind geopolitics, God and an $7,000 per minute foreign aid budget.

There are factions of our government that feel like funding this inevitable showdown of Jews and Muslims will fulfill biblical prophecy.

All of these other things are a side effect t of this blind lust for war in the name of religion.

Street thugs like 21 and Gladiators like Bron have to show the world they have to bow down to that power in front of the masses.

Back
Top Bottom