Lebron James had to apologize for quoting "jewish money" lyrics

You really think lebron James would make that up because of the nba finals?
I believe lebron is about his brand.

It was a perfect brand move to allegedly pull, right before taking a likely L in the finals. He got to go to the presser, play right into the hands of the SJW crowd, be the victim, show how "woke" he was, levy insults at Donald Trump.

We're talking about a super upscale neighborhood in Brentwood, no one has security cameras at all? no actual evidence beyond they said it was there?

C'mon son, you have to at least admit it was an oddly weird incident.

Last edited:
Lebron loves to be woke one minute then say he is unaware of something the next minute.

I already peeped game on how he is nowhere to be found on Nike sweatshop/ sexual harassment issues.

Lebron needs to stop trying to appeal to the young generation, it’s going to get him in trouble!

I asked myself which NBA teams do not have a Jewish owner and the only one I can think of is Michael Jordan for the Hornets. Pretty sure there are a few more though.

I'd like to think LeBron knew exactly what he was doing posting that. I also don't think he's dumb enough to recklessly post something like that without any sort of reaction. It's honestly a conversations that needs to be had it's more obvious than ever. Plus he's in Hollywood now nah no way was that outta left field

Lebron loves to be woke one minute then say he is unaware of something the next minute.

I already peeped game on how he is nowhere to be found on Nike sweatshop/ sexual harassment issues.
Exactly. It's all about branding.

I mean. O.J. FREAKING SIMPSON returned to the Brentwood neighborhood after he got out and nothing like this was done to him.

I can tell by the responses to me having, to quote Stephen A Smith, the audacity, the temerity, and the unmitigated gall to question lebron james, that many people here venerate him and lose all objectivity when it comes to lebron.

We have an entire thread on the moon landings being challenged, but at least there's some evidence and footage to critique.

Can you imagine if Nasa had just came out and said they went to the moon? Would anyone in their right mind believe them based off of nothing but their word? :lol:

But to some, questioning lebron is like questioning God... oh wait people do that all the time :rofl:

lebron know his fans/following and the people that he needs to cater to. his brand will be fine.
pretty sure his inner circle was like, if you ever want to be an nba (or other sports) franchise owner, you'd need to apologize for that comment

He probably did not know it would be offensive. Who immediately thinks of wealth and prosperity as negative?

The Los Angeles Lakers star was quoting a lyric from the new 21 Savage song "ASMR," which says "We been getting that Jewish money, everything is Kosher." While James often shares song lyrics with his 45.8 million Instagram followers, some people found this one offensive, including Entourage creator Doug Ellin.

From what I've seen on IG, pretty sure Ellin called Bron a j**koff for this. Thought that was as unnecessary as it was to even be offended to begin with.

That can be offensive. I can imagine getting annoyed by saying, "you're black, I know you're good at basketball", or "you're Asian, you can solve this math problem". It comes as more ignorant of an individual's sensitivities rather than hateful racism though.

That can be offensive. I can imagine getting annoyed by saying, "you're black, I know you're good at basketball", or "you're Asian, you can solve this math problem". It comes as more ignorant of an individual's sensitivities rather than hateful racism though.
Agreed, but when a person evaluates if a statement is racist the check list starts off as
1. Does it contain a racial slur?
2. Does it have to do with physical appearance?
3. Does it ridicule a deficiency?

I believe lebron is about his brand.

It was a perfect brand move to allegedly pull, right before taking a likely L in the finals. He got to go to the presser, play right into the hands of the SJW crowd, be the victim, show how "woke" he was, levy insults at Donald Trump.

We're talking about a super upscale neighborhood in Brentwood, no one has security cameras at all? no actual evidence beyond they said it was there?

C'mon son, you have to at least admit it was an oddly weird incident.
This type of thinking is exactly why America continues to be a racism *** country. :lol: :smh:

what does anything I said have to do with racism in America as a whole?
It has alot to do with it. People that excuse it and say BS like "this didn't happen". Ain't no black person lying about that. Just like when white folks thought (some still do) that black people was lying about police brutality. It's a ignorant, head in the clouds mindset.

I never got why people are offended by a “good” stereotype. Like I wish I would let a chick of another ethnicity tell me “I bet you’re packing since you’re black” and I get offended :lol: part of me feels like Jews are just trying to throw off the scent. They know we know...

Back
Top Bottom