Lebron James had to apologize for quoting "jewish money" lyrics

Yeah of course. I'm being serious.

Any random popular company you know just randomly google the Owner and you'll see he's Jewish.
cool i was just checking
so if all that is true and facts
whats the big deal in saying that
im really lost on that

My point exactly. The list is way smaller compared to teams with Jewish owners.
Oh, the way you was talking was like all of them were Jewish.

I just went off common knowledge since I'm from NYC and well everybody knows Jordan owns a team.

I'm sure if I looked it up and cared more about MLB and NFL the list would be longer.

Last edited:
Come on man.. In the US alone there are around 24 Million privately owned companies. Worldwide there are about 300+ million but you choose to include a list of "hundreds"...you "woke" dudes are too much sometimes :smh

Hundreds as in popular companies we know of.

But it wouldn't fly if someone tried to rationalize that stereotype by saying "Fried chicken is delicious! what's wrong with liking fried chicken?" because there's an understanding that the stereotype has a more insidious meaning below the surface level

EE1E5012-3F43-4716-A174-9ECA041D5BB9.gif

http://fortune.com/fortune500/

Cmon man. You know what I mean. You know what Fortune 500 is, you’re not dumb, don’t play dumb.

Majority are owned by Jews.

I mean I'm not going to individually search each owner but the 1st guy (owner of Walmart) on your list is a born-again Christian :lol: "I have a faith in Jesus Christ as my Savior" ... Right from his wiki page... You "woke" dudes really are something else :smh::lol:

Last edited:
2. White supremacy in america is rooted in conspiracy about Jews using their money and control over finance to de-stabilize america.

da gripes actually comes from da bible...

Loans and interest in Judaism

The subject of loans and interest in Judaism has a long and complex history. In the Hebrew Bible (the Old Testament of the Christian Bibles), the Book of Ezekiel classifies the charging of interest among the worst sins, denouncing it as an abomination and metaphorically portraying usurers as people who have shed the borrower's blood.[1] The Talmud dwells on Ezekiel's condemnation of charging interest.[2][full citation needed]

The Torah and Talmud encourage lending money without interest. But the halakha (Jewish law) that prescribes interest-free loans applies only to loans made to other Jews. Jewish law allows making loans with interest to persons who are not Jewish

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loans_and_interest_in_Judaism

basically alot of cultures view jewish manipulation of certain financial institutions as malicious, perception wise or naw...

I mean I'm not going to individually search each owner but the 1st guy (owner of Walmart) on your list is a born-again Christian :lol: "I have a faith in Jesus Christ as my Savior" ... Right from his wiki page... You "woke" dudes really are something else :smh::lol:

I guess you don’t understand the definition of “majority.”

Yes go ahead...

Oh, the way you was talking was like all of them were Jewish.

I just went off common knowledge since I'm from NYC and well everybody knows Jordan owns a team.

I'm sure if I looked it up and cared more about MLB and NFL the list would be longer.
Obtuseness isn't a cool trait. Unless you're not American you know what people are saying/implying most times when saying everything is _____. It is just like when someone says everybody wears insert popular brand. We alone know it's not everybody but just a phrase meaning a lot.

I guess you don’t understand the definition of “majority.”

Yes go ahead...
Back it up with facts then. You posted a link to list of the top fortune 500 companies. You didn't post the names and religion of each person on that list. For all I know you're just assuming that the "majority" are Jewish.

You want me to go through each person on the list and prove which religion they belong too? That's not how it works. You made that assumption, now prove it. Just like the flat earth/fake moon landing thread, the burden of proof is up to you.

Back it up with facts then. You posted a link to list of the top fortune 500 companies. You didn't post the names and religion of each person on that list. For all I know you're just assuming that the "majority" are Jewish.

You want me to go through each person on the list and prove which religion they belong too? That's not how it works. You made that assumption, now prove it. Just like the flat earth/fake moon landing thread, the burden of proof is up to you.

It’s not assumptions, it’s facts. So you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about because you haven’t done your research. So this convo is over until you do your own research.

Still waiting on that list of Unknown companies that made billions that you know of.

Obtuseness isn't a cool trait. Unless you're not American you know what people are saying/implying most times when saying everything is _____. It is just like when someone says everybody wears insert popular brand. We alone know it's not everybody but just a phrase meaning a lot.
The way ppl talk about Jews owning/running everything especially those on that conspiracy theory tip they literally mean everything so no I wasn't being obtuse. That's just the wrong assumption on your part. I didn't know which dude was so I took his words for what they meant. I didn't assume by him saying everything that he really just meant "a lot".

And clearly I'm ****ing American. Spare me the everybody from here knows this but let me explain it arrogance.

Back
Top Bottom