Lebron James had to apologize for quoting "jewish money" lyrics

You know how people talk about the "gay agenda" and it has a negative connotation even though having an agenda in itself isn't a bad thing?

You can look at the concept of "Jewish control" in the same way.

So the acknowledgement of successful Jewish people isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it's often coupled with the conspiratorial idea that Jewish people are a singular entity who are working toward a nefarious goal.

Lol you still haven’t done your research. Top 500 not top 10. Also I said companies not people.

Again, YOU posted a link of the Forbes top 500 with no context based on the religious background of the owners :rofl: and I still have to do my own research for a claim YOU'RE making :smh::lol:

I'm done :lol:... Earth is flat, moon landing was faked, Jewish people control the world, Steve Jobs made us buy third eye devices, Illuminati sacrificing famous peoples' family members, reptilians roam among us and there's too much fluoride in our water. Did I forget anything :nerd:

Again, YOU posted a link of the Forbes top 500 with no context based on the religious background of the owners :rofl: and I still have to do my own research for a claim YOU'RE making :smh::lol:

I'm done :lol:... Earth is flat, moon landing was faked, Jewish people control the world, Steve Jobs made us buy third eye devices, Illuminati sacrificing famous peoples' family members, reptilians roam among us and there's too much fluoride in our water. Did I forget anything :nerd:

Candyman is real

The way ppl talk about Jews owning/running everything especially those on that conspiracy theory tip they literally mean everything so no I wasn't being obtuse. That's just the wrong assumption on your part. I didn't know which dude was so I took his words for what they meant. I didn't assume by him saying everything that he really just meant "a lot".

And clearly I'm ****ing American. Spare me the everybody from here knows this but let me explain it arrogance.
Nah I think it wasn't the correct assumption going by what dude said unless you yourself was assuming like you said you were because "the way people talk about Jews owning/running everything" Clearly you're online so I don't know if you're American or not so hell outta here with the clearly bs. No ignorance at all freedom fighter guy just saying you was on some obtuse stuff.

Nah I think it wasn't the correct assumption going by what dude said unless you yourself was assuming like you said you were because "the way people talk about Jews owning/running everything" Clearly you're online so I don't know if you're American or not so hell outta here with the clearly bs. No ignorance at all freedom fighter guy just saying you was on some obtuse stuff.
He said to the affect they own everything.

Then asked what teams don't they own as if the answer supported his statement that they owned everything.

You obviously read different posts than I.

If you don't know where NYC is then I have to assume you're not American. Since you're stuck on assumptions. You quote a post and don't read it in full or read it ignore it and accuse me of being obtuse :lol:

**** outta here with this dumb **** your contiuing. It serves no purpose and is pointless like your initial reply to me.

He said to the affect they own everything.

Then asked what teams don't they own as if the answer supported his statement that they owned everything.

You obviously read different posts than I.

If you don't know where NYC is then I have to assume you're not American. Since you're stuck on assumptions. You quote a post and don't read it in full or read it ignore it and accuse me of being obtuse :lol:

**** outta here with this dumb **** your contiuing. It serves no purpose and is pointless like your initial reply to me.
Of course I know where NY but that don't mean you're there like I said. We online and it's a lot of liars online. If it's Foh you can stop quoting me but you're attracted like a fly to crap to prove something. Lastly nothing you said changed a thing I said alleged wise one from NY.

I can speak from my own experiences, WASPs, as a group, still own the most outsized share of wealth in America, by far. In the midwest and the inland West, German Americans and Scandanavian- Americans own an outsized share of the land and capital. In the South and Appalachia, Scotch-Irish own most of the land and capital. This isn't surprising, the groups who got to own people, land and labor got a head start on accumulation and in America, wealth gets passed and accumulates over generations.

Now, it seems like Jews are the ruling class because they are well represented in Academia; in managerial roles, in the financial services sector, and they do own a lot of record labels and are big in the movie industry. Jews, in the 19th Century, were well represented among traveling theater groups. Before movies or TV or radio, entertainment had to happen live and you had to work most nights and you didn't get paid a whole lot so it wasn't a very desirable trade to be involved in. Technology allowed entertainers to make good money and get extremely famous so it became a very high status job and the Jews who had worked in traveling theater groups had the inside track in the new and rapidly growing electronic entertainment industry.

The same thing was true of many consert promoters and the radio and records allowed some Jews to set up a pretty profitable business. So if you're rapper and you're looking to get signed with a label or book venues for a concert, you'll see a disproportionate amount of Jewish folks.

LeBron quotes a rap lyric which is a reflection of the experience of a rapper''s experience in the music industry, it seems pretty innocuous. At a quick glance, at least, it doesn't sound like he's promoting anti-semitic conspiracy theories or hate speech.

Daniel Gilbert > Micky Arrison > Jerry/Jeanie Buss.
2910123B-1FDF-42AA-8B7C-E00181214B95.jpeg

94D3EEF3-DFDF-444A-A7FC-F295FACB65DB.jpeg

I can speak from my own experiences, WASPs, as a group, still own the most outsized share of wealth in America, by far. In the midwest and the inland West, German Americans and Scandanavian- Americans own an outsized share of the land and capital. In the South and Appalachia, Scotch-Irish own most of the land and capital. This isn't surprising, the groups who got to own people, land and labor got a head start on accumulation and in America, wealth gets passed and accumulates over generations.

Now, it seems like Jews are the ruling class because they are well represented in Academia; in managerial roles, in the financial services sector, and they do own a lot of record labels and are big in the movie industry. Jews, in the 19th Century, were well represented among traveling theater groups. Before movies or TV or radio, entertainment had to happen live and you had to work most nights and you didn't get paid a whole lot so it wasn't a very desirable trade to be involved in. Technology allowed entertainers to make good money and get extremely famous so it became a very high status job and the Jews who had worked in traveling theater groups had the inside track in the new and rapidly growing electronic entertainment industry.

The same thing was true of many consert promoters and the radio and records allowed some Jews to set up a pretty profitable business. So if you're rapper and you're looking to get signed with a label or book venues for a concert, you'll see a disproportionate amount of Jewish folks.

LeBron quotes a rap lyric which is a reflection of the experience of a rapper''s experience in the music industry, it seems pretty innocuous. At a quick glance, at least, it doesn't sound like he's promoting anti-semitic conspiracy theories or hate speech.

really appreciate your contributions on a range of topics, your thoughts are always insightful and well-organized.

I love how my earlier post got deleted like I knew would happen :rofl:
Idk what it was but
I didn’t know if it was the site tripping or what. There’s a book called “Empire for their own” If i recall correctly In it short talks about how Hollywood was a Psy-OP to see if they could program the masses ...... The holocaust being the first experiment they attempted. There’s another book called Denying History by Michael Shermer(I have not read it) but the basis for the book is that logistically the numbers of death
were implausible and a lot of other inconsistencies between witness and the official narrative.

Set that to the side, no one ever questioned why we’ve gave almost 5 billion to Palestine and been their biggest financial backers since 1990?
I get it’s not ideal situations over there but it’s some places thatlook like war zones over that are often treated as an after thought over here

Rothchilds hustled their way into the realm of wealth in the 18th century/19th century, but who was running banking before that ? tons of Wasp have crazy amounts of wealth and power but "the jews" stay taking all the heat for having wealth. Its said jews are good at in group economics you know you hear things like they get money when they have a wedding , or money passes 6 times in the Jewish community before it goes anywhere else, but they caught hell for that stereotype , and most of them aint on that "elite" level of balling. Like nazi's made a movie about international Jew called "the eternal jew" , it was about the Jewish Elite international banking families like the "Rothchilds" it was used to paint all Jews in a bad light and was used as justification to discriminate against Jews in Nazi Germany.

So its annoying because you know Lebron and 21 savage aint mean it like that , but in the past that stereotype of Jews having money has caused catastrophe for Jews.

Last edited:

If you did you’re research you would understand how dumb you sound right now.

Lol. I ain’t tryna wake you up. I don’t care about you, go ahead and listen to everything they tell you. I don’t care.

Back
Top Bottom