Lebron James Is Ruining The Game For The Average Fan

:lol: this thread escalated quick. :lol:

Lebron is overrated in term of scoring abilities. He's still a great scorer (with a lot of help from refs:lol:) But if you want to talk about footwork, post moves, shooting skills etc then Lebron is not better than the past greats. I actually think Durant and chubby Melo are more polished scorers than Lebron.

I don't think Lebron have ever scored more than 55 points in his career. No scoring titles and no three point records. Melo scored 50 in one of the game this season and only attempt 1 trip to the line that game. Now that's real scorer. I don't think Lebron can score 50 without getting to the line.

Last edited:
Kobe-- accused of rape, was a big part in the reason why him and Shaq only won 3 rings together, not a great teammate and at times selfish.
Jordan- gambling problem, a know Jerk, quit on his team after the first 3-peat(for reasons that are covered up) bad teammate, came back and played for the wizards to just "up" his stock with the team, Not a good teammate, doesn't do anything for his community.
Lebron- Left his first team during free agency to play with 2 stars,good teammate, to passive at times
Melo- Demanded a trade to the knicks during season, track record for weed, doesn't pass the ball enough.

above is a list of what the media has reported about the above stars, out of the list Lebron is probably the most hated. It doesn't add up.

Please tell me why Jordan left after the first three-peat and what he's covering up.

Please enlighten me. It'd be great.

I'm not arguing that Carmelo isn't a better shooter, he is. As are many people.

But the system in which he was in this year enhanced his shooting %'s, just like LeBron.

When the Knicks were playing well, Carmelo was not an overbearing focal point. That didn't happen until they went into iso-mode - when the Knicks were rolling he lived off of a spaced floor with guys who moved the ball and a PG who got into the lane.

LeBron was 20-25 under Mike Brown and one of the best athletes in NBA history but still rough around the edges. That was when he should have been running all the time, possessions into the hundreds - not playing at a snails pace and constructed like the 1992 Knicks. Miami isn't playing fast now, I wasn't comparing the two- they're older and LeBron himself is more skilled and acquainted with operating in the half court. My issue with pace in Cleveland is at that point of LeBron's career.

If it's only a teammate thing in Miami, why is LeBron still 30/7/7 on 55% shooting in 27 games without Wade with a 23-4 record? You can at least admit he's improved his skill and that has the possibility to stand on it's own right?

I'll say he's a decent to good jump shooter now but not elite.

I wish I could dive more into the numbers but I can't right now

Water yew talking about dude?

Past 'superteams' were developed through the draft, trades and free agency.

They used reverse collusion to achieve their super team. They all took less money.

Players love ***** and complain when owners and GMs do it but these guys did it to the rest of the NBA players themselves

Not through basically reverse collusion by players.

They cheated the other players in the union by taking below market value deals. If you don't think that effects other players, you're foolish.

But anyways this discussion isn't about the "The Decision" but you're welcome to rationalize your foolishness

What exactly were Bosh & James?

Oh are you one of those people who think "players should just do what theyre told and play?"

Cause it was socially acceptable when Danny Ainge put together a superteam and Jerry Buss & company did it numerous times.

But not when these 3 dudes did it. Would it make you sleep better if I told you Pat Riley constructed the whole thing? Would that make it more "normal" for ya?

They colluded to achieve it

All of them should've took their fair market value to play for Heat.

Last edited:

Lebron is overrated in term of scoring abilities. He's still a great scorer (with a lot of help from refs:lol:) But if you want to talk about footwork, post moves, shooting skills etc then Lebron is not better than the past greats. I actually think Durant and chubby Melo are more polished scorers than Lebron.

I don't think Lebron have ever scored more than 55 points in his career. No scoring titles and no three point records. Melo scored 50 in one of the game this season and only attempt 1 trip to the line that game. Now that's real scorer. I don't think Lebron can score 50 without getting to the line.
The kobe stanery is out of hand in this thread. Get your facts straight before speaking. 07-08, he won a scoring title. Noone scores 50 without getting to the line. Smh. What are y'all gonna do with yourselves the second week of June?

The kobe stanery is out of hand in this thread. Get your facts straight before speaking. 07-08, he won a scoring title. Noone scores 50 without getting to the line. Smh. What are y'all gonna do with yourselves the second week of June?

I watch all teams but how can you respect blatant flops LeBron does?

Dude is 6'9 265-270 lbs and is flailing all over the place like he his being hit by a heavyweight prizefighter.

I honestly dont like the **** either :lol:

But I respect it cause dude is getting calls with it. Getting players ejected with it.

Its doing whatever it takes to win. Damn how cool I look if I can get my team an advantage Im going to do it. No different from cryin to the refs, over exaggeration from shooters for a foul, touching a shooter's elbow on a jumpshot, etc.

Flopping is just what the average fan notices over the other deceptive intricacies players use game in game out offense and defense

But yea nobody likes seeing a 6'9 270lb dude flop like a fish tho

if lebron flops I think Kobe's been flopping his whole career with that stick your leg out move. That's a flop by definition. LOL it always comes down to KOBE vs LeBron when these threads are created lol. LeBron is exciting to watch. This guy can go off for like 8 straight points and change a game in the blink of an eye. I think LeBron's passing is under rated. He has that magic johnson court vision and that Michael Jordan athleticism with the Karl Malone body type. It's crazy!

Kobe fans will go to any lengths to knock players better than him.

I wonder what y all gonna do when he retires.

Rondo. According to grant land shot 50% inside of the 3pt line to 16ft this season. In antidote simple minded view. He think rondo is an elite jump shooter lol.
Rondo barely played.. he was injured..
I still think you don't understand the whole point of how many shots you take.

laugh.gif
this thread escalated quick.
laugh.gif

Jesus. Now not only is scoring 55 not impressive, but now you have to score 50 without going to the line which is a rarity. The ridiculousness. Its not like Melo isnt primarily a jumpshooter and LeBron is an attacker or anything. 

Durant and LeBron are not as polished as LeBron his post game is far superior to theirs and hes a comparable jump shooter.

Jesus. Now not only is scoring 55 not impressive, but now you have to score 50 without going to the line which is a rarity. The ridiculousness. Its not like Melo isnt primarily a jumpshooter and LeBron is an attacker or anything. 

Durant and LeBron are not as polished as LeBron his post game is far superior to theirs and hes a comparable jump shooter.

Comparable? :lol:

You're using that word broadly :lol:

Durant is a 40/50/90 guy. Lebron not in same class as far as jump shooter. Durant is simply superior.

Melo and Lebrons post games are push to me.

You can say Lebron is a better passer but not all that other stuff

Rondo. According to grant land shot 50% inside of the 3pt line to 16ft this season. In antidote simple minded view. He think rondo is an elite jump shooter lol.

Rondo basically played half the season!

Don't act he played 10 games :lol:
Wow.. you guys completely don't understand.. the more you shoot and play games during the year, most likely the more you will miss..
If I win 6/10 games in 2k, you win 50/100.. I'm a better then you?
If James Jones hits 2/2 free throws for the season.. is he the best because he is 100%?

Please tell me why Jordan left after the first three-peat and what he's covering up.

Please enlighten me. It'd be great.

It’s a long conspiracy, but cliff notes are
-MJ owed a lot of money to important people over gambling debt
-MJ refused to pay- may or may not be linked to father’s death
-MJ may or may not been asked to point shave during his final season before his first retirement to cover debt
- David Stern investigated the whole situation; a ban was in the air- MJ retired.
- there is a couple of articles with a lot of facts but all of it gets slipped under the rug because MJ was too important at the time.

Comparable? :lol:

You're using that word broadly :lol:

Durant is a 40/50/90 guy. Lebron not in same class as far as jump shooter. Durant is simply superior.

Melo and Lebrons post games are push to me.

You can say Lebron is a better passer but not all that other stuff

But' Durant has been second his entire life.

There will be people like that regardless of where you go.

That's why they're your average fan. Most of us on here, aren't. We go to a dedicated place on the Internet to talk about ball.

Joe Jackson who watches six NBA games a year, probably doesn't know anything other than what makes headlines.

Regulars, and even most team fans (Lakers, Spurs, Celtics, Heat, whoever) can appreciate the work of great players. Some people just take time to get acclimated to the environment.

Root for the only man who plays with Kobe's aggression and attitude.......

Russel Westbrook

Back
Top Bottom