Lebron James is tired

Deron Williams numbers speak for themself
on a back 2 back night Road games also

D. Williams G 42:42 minutes played vs Miami Heat
D. Williams G 42:01 minutes played vs Orlando

Lebron what should you do? Call Deron Williams and ask him how you didnt get tired in 4th qtr when you beat us & orlando magic in comeback victories

Deron Williams numbers speak for themself
on a back 2 back night Road games also

D. Williams G 42:42 minutes played vs Miami Heat
D. Williams G 42:01 minutes played vs Orlando

Lebron what should you do? Call Deron Williams and ask him how you didnt get tired in 4th qtr when you beat us & orlando magic in comeback victories

Can you imagine Kobe Bryant or Michael Jordan, in their prime, at age 25, in a revenge game against a rival, saying the coach played them too many minutes and asking off the floor. There’s no way in the world, Bryant would say that right now, at 32, with all his mileage and 5 rings in his back pocket. So that’s why you missed those two free throws late, shot one off the side of the glass and couldn’t finish that layup; you were tired? And that’s the coach’s fault? For not doing a better job of regulating his 25 year old Hall of Famer’s minutes. Congratulations; you are the first superstar in the history of the league to complain about getting too many minutes. And what you’re saying is, you’re the two time MVP, the face of the franchise, playing alongside another Hall of Famer and an All Star, and you still think too much is being asked of you. And he’s already calling out his coach publicly, something he never really did to Mike Brown in Cleveland, regardless of how little he thought of him. Then again, I guess that’s what having all that pressure and a huge bulls eye on your back will do to you. When the Heat’s coming down and everyone’s looking at James, he has to blame someone else. It’s never his fault. It wasn’t in Cleveland and it’s not going to be in Miami and he’s already putting it on his coach.w

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cereally.[/font]

Can you imagine Kobe Bryant or Michael Jordan, in their prime, at age 25, in a revenge game against a rival, saying the coach played them too many minutes and asking off the floor. There’s no way in the world, Bryant would say that right now, at 32, with all his mileage and 5 rings in his back pocket. So that’s why you missed those two free throws late, shot one off the side of the glass and couldn’t finish that layup; you were tired? And that’s the coach’s fault? For not doing a better job of regulating his 25 year old Hall of Famer’s minutes. Congratulations; you are the first superstar in the history of the league to complain about getting too many minutes. And what you’re saying is, you’re the two time MVP, the face of the franchise, playing alongside another Hall of Famer and an All Star, and you still think too much is being asked of you. And he’s already calling out his coach publicly, something he never really did to Mike Brown in Cleveland, regardless of how little he thought of him. Then again, I guess that’s what having all that pressure and a huge bulls eye on your back will do to you. When the Heat’s coming down and everyone’s looking at James, he has to blame someone else. It’s never his fault. It wasn’t in Cleveland and it’s not going to be in Miami and he’s already putting it on his coach.w

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cereally.[/font]

MV5BMTUzODM1NTUzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTc4MDY2._V1._SX527_SY374_.jpg

WE WILL DO UP-DOWNS UNTIL LEBRON IS NO LONGER TIRED OR THIRSTY!!!!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

What Jim Rome said...

The Miami Heat insisted they had improved since Boston beat them down to open the season they were wrong. They haven’t. Boston just went into their house, beat them up physically and ripped their hearts out again. Miami is not physical nor mentally tough enough to handle the Celtics; not in Boston’s house or theirs. And judging from how much junk they were talking after the game, the Celtics know it. Paul Pierce tweeted this kill shot on the way out of town, “It’s been a pleasure to bring my talents to South Beach.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

What Jim Rome said...

The Miami Heat insisted they had improved since Boston beat them down to open the season they were wrong. They haven’t. Boston just went into their house, beat them up physically and ripped their hearts out again. Miami is not physical nor mentally tough enough to handle the Celtics; not in Boston’s house or theirs. And judging from how much junk they were talking after the game, the Celtics know it. Paul Pierce tweeted this kill shot on the way out of town, “It’s been a pleasure to bring my talents to South Beach.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow a couple of you in here still defending his stupidity? come on now.

whatslosinlike and the guy who said he was right but shouldnt have said nothin im lookin right at you...

and lol @ the theo huxtable pics... you guys shoulda photoshopped his head in a cosby family picture
laugh.gif
Just saying LeBron shouldn't avg 44 minutes a game, especially if he's using the ball as much as he did last night. 

Lulz. I hate to sound like the prototype blue collar fan but please. He should play 80 hours straight of basketball for that money.

This proves what everyone already knew : James is entitled but that doesn't = titles.  He acts as if the ring is supposed to slip on like Cinderellas slipper. Naw bron don't work like that brodie.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow a couple of you in here still defending his stupidity? come on now.

whatslosinlike and the guy who said he was right but shouldnt have said nothin im lookin right at you...

and lol @ the theo huxtable pics... you guys shoulda photoshopped his head in a cosby family picture
laugh.gif
Just saying LeBron shouldn't avg 44 minutes a game, especially if he's using the ball as much as he did last night. 

Lulz. I hate to sound like the prototype blue collar fan but please. He should play 80 hours straight of basketball for that money.

This proves what everyone already knew : James is entitled but that doesn't = titles.  He acts as if the ring is supposed to slip on like Cinderellas slipper. Naw bron don't work like that brodie.

Can you imagine Kobe Bryant or Michael Jordan, in their prime, at age 25, in a revenge game against a rival, saying the coach played them too many minutes and asking off the floor. There’s no way in the world, Bryant would say that right now, at 32, with all his mileage and 5 rings in his back pocket. So that’s why you missed those two free throws late, shot one off the side of the glass and couldn’t finish that layup; you were tired? And that’s the coach’s fault? For not doing a better job of regulating his 25 year old Hall of Famer’s minutes. Congratulations; you are the first superstar in the history of the league to complain about getting too many minutes. And what you’re saying is, you’re the two time MVP, the face of the franchise, playing alongside another Hall of Famer and an All Star, and you still think too much is being asked of you. And he’s already calling out his coach publicly, something he never really did to Mike Brown in Cleveland, regardless of how little he thought of him. Then again, I guess that’s what having all that pressure and a huge bulls eye on your back will do to you. When the Heat’s coming down and everyone’s looking at James, he has to blame someone else. It’s never his fault. It wasn’t in Cleveland and it’s not going to be in Miami and he’s already putting it on his coach.

PicImg_Los_Angeles_Lakers_df0f.JPG

Can you imagine Kobe Bryant or Michael Jordan, in their prime, at age 25, in a revenge game against a rival, saying the coach played them too many minutes and asking off the floor. There’s no way in the world, Bryant would say that right now, at 32, with all his mileage and 5 rings in his back pocket. So that’s why you missed those two free throws late, shot one off the side of the glass and couldn’t finish that layup; you were tired? And that’s the coach’s fault? For not doing a better job of regulating his 25 year old Hall of Famer’s minutes. Congratulations; you are the first superstar in the history of the league to complain about getting too many minutes. And what you’re saying is, you’re the two time MVP, the face of the franchise, playing alongside another Hall of Famer and an All Star, and you still think too much is being asked of you. And he’s already calling out his coach publicly, something he never really did to Mike Brown in Cleveland, regardless of how little he thought of him. Then again, I guess that’s what having all that pressure and a huge bulls eye on your back will do to you. When the Heat’s coming down and everyone’s looking at James, he has to blame someone else. It’s never his fault. It wasn’t in Cleveland and it’s not going to be in Miami and he’s already putting it on his coach.

PicImg_Los_Angeles_Lakers_df0f.JPG

Just saying LeBron shouldn't avg 44 minutes a game
Agreed.

I damn sure don't want Chris Paul playing 44 minutes a game.

That would probably mean one or both of the following two things: the Hornets are an awful team, or Monty Williams is an idiot.

They're supreme, overpaid athletes... blah, blah, blah. Players wear down. I want my stars fresh at the end of games and the end of seasons. Once the playoffs roll around, or I'm fighting for a playoff spot late, then those guys can play almost entire games.

Of course, you'd be hard-pressed to find many other highly-touted athletes in really any sport that would come out and admit what LeBron admitted, so take that for what it's worth.

Agreed.

That would probably mean one or both of the following two things: the Hornets are an awful team, or Monty Williams is an idiot.

They're supreme, overpaid athletes... blah, blah, blah. Players wear down. I want my stars fresh at the end of games and the end of seasons. Once the playoffs roll around, or I'm fighting for a playoff spot late, then those guys can play almost entire games.

Of course, you'd be hard-pressed to find many other highly-touted athletes in really any sport that would come out and admit what LeBron admitted, so take that for what it's worth.

Originally Posted by JD617

People still take Adrian Wojnarowski seriously? Oh.
Yeah Woj has had a vendetta against dude for a while but I'm not putting this on him like he did some sort of a spin job...the quotes themselves are enough. And there's no "taken out of context" @%+% here...

The video dyyhard posted
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

8 pages and no signs of the NT LeBron patrol who came to his rescue the whole summer...where are they to defend their god?

Originally Posted by JD617

People still take Adrian Wojnarowski seriously? Oh.
Yeah Woj has had a vendetta against dude for a while but I'm not putting this on him like he did some sort of a spin job...the quotes themselves are enough. And there's no "taken out of context" @%+% here...

The video dyyhard posted
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

8 pages and no signs of the NT LeBron patrol who came to his rescue the whole summer...where are they to defend their god?

cause anyone that sticks up for this is a +%+!$ too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn lebron, I mean I gave him his fair share of ##@% when he took his talents to the 305, I hate them dudes but I accept it at least....but this????

damn
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
does this dude's PR team know what they're supposed to do?

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Agreed.

Lebron was averaging 37 mpg before the 44 last night.  I wasn't aware anyone asked him to average 44 mpg.
Just sayin...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom