LeBron - Rise

This commercial is simply awesome. The best commercial I've seen in a month or two.

Even if I SEMI-HATE LBJ.

This commercial is simply awesome. The best commercial I've seen in a month or two.

Even if I SEMI-HATE LBJ.

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

A very BOLD commercial. Well done.

I love how there is no beating around the bush.
nike
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

self inflicted problems and issues and now you wanna market that? I aint down with that.. YUCK

self inflicted problems and issues and now you wanna market that? I aint down with that.. YUCK

No. I love LeBron's game, as he is one of my favorite players out there to watch. But by doing something like this, he is giving his critics way too much credit. I know that he must sell his shoes, so no hate about that, but for the player, it is best for you to do your best talking, with your game.

This could easily backfire on his ***.

No. I love LeBron's game, as he is one of my favorite players out there to watch. But by doing something like this, he is giving his critics way too much credit. I know that he must sell his shoes, so no hate about that, but for the player, it is best for you to do your best talking, with your game.

Hes just venting, albeit globally. This is sports, not an oil spill or World War 3.... woopdy doo

good commercial though

Hes just venting, albeit globally. This is sports, not an oil spill or World War 3.... woopdy doo

good commercial though

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

this is 100 % true... lebron cmon win sumthin on the court you are RINGLESS.. i dont think he recognize that you showed you a ring chasers so start winning sum rings

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

this is 100 % true... lebron cmon win sumthin on the court you are RINGLESS.. i dont think he recognize that you showed you a ring chasers so start winning sum rings

I actually agree with Nat Turner's opinion on the commercial. Lebron is the best player in the NBA and I don't think he should have a commercial showing what people hate him for. You should emphasize what makes him great (his talent) and let that be his answer. You can argue/discuss/hate his summer of bad P.R. but his game is something what makes him great and what should sell shoes.

I actually agree with Nat Turner's opinion on the commercial. Lebron is the best player in the NBA and I don't think he should have a commercial showing what people hate him for. You should emphasize what makes him great (his talent) and let that be his answer. You can argue/discuss/hate his summer of bad P.R. but his game is something what makes him great and what should sell shoes.

Exactly- All this commercial does is show the media and everyone else that he took to heart what they have been saying...He could have done without it.

Exactly- All this commercial does is show the media and everyone else that he took to heart what they have been saying...He could have done without it.

Back
Top Bottom