LeBron - Rise

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

on top of this when did it become cool to disrespect og nba players... i can see why he gets under people skin just play basketball thats it.. you better than kobe you better than durant you better than d wade but have NO RINGS... his focus need to be on basketball that commercial didnt focus on basketball at all it focus on his personality #FAIL... after 10 watches im changing my grade to a F.. maybe thats why MJ will always be number 1 to me.. he just was perfecto with those commercials & sneakers so #timeless
it was like that for a reason

This commercial was timed perfectly, right before the start of this season.

It basically is Lebron's only response, to his response. You say, "why isn't he focusing on basketball?", that's why this was done before the season started.

Now that we got that out of the way...play ball.
averaging more than 33 points the last two preseason games is focusing on basketball to me, i know it was just preseason but i think hes playing wit a lil more fire than he used to.  I hope he turns it up even more when the season starts.

All lebron saying is f you. And all you people hating on this is prob a laker fan. Remember all you haters when lebron wins it all this year don't be crying to find the limited edtion BIG STAGE lebron's let's GO heat

All lebron saying is f you. And all you people hating on this is prob a laker fan. Remember all you haters when lebron wins it all this year don't be crying to find the limited edtion BIG STAGE lebron's let's GO heat

Ruxxx wrote:
Who the hell are these "kids" you all are talking about?

They really do not want to go there. Their only retort was to result to name calling, passive aggressive flaming. The commercial isn't needed, then was a reply to critics, those that should be ignored, just like those who are slinging the term "kids" around.

Eff Nike and their attempt to manipulate a situation, that LeBron's people caused by themselves. Man up, be responsible, and do your thing on court. This is coming from a LeBron fan, as the commercial is in bad taste, which is really nothing new coming from Nike, their sycophants, then their hype machine.  

Ruxxx wrote:
Who the hell are these "kids" you all are talking about?

They really do not want to go there. Their only retort was to result to name calling, passive aggressive flaming. The commercial isn't needed, then was a reply to critics, those that should be ignored, just like those who are slinging the term "kids" around.

Eff Nike and their attempt to manipulate a situation, that LeBron's people caused by themselves. Man up, be responsible, and do your thing on court. This is coming from a LeBron fan, as the commercial is in bad taste, which is really nothing new coming from Nike, their sycophants, then their hype machine.  

zoom_lebron3_04.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

I like LeBron, and being from Seattle, could care less about Cleveland's crappy fans, but does anyone else find it lame how he created this hate (as if he, Maverick, and the rest of his crew didn't know leaving CLE to play with Wade & Bosh would make him a d-bag wuss in the eyes of homer sports fans and past greats) only to use it as a marketing ploy???

Are we really so dim as to think this wasn't calculated as a smart pathway toward boosting his brand and winning a title(s)? Because that's exactly what it is.

People are acting like LeBron is some sort of hero for soldiering on through the mess he's 110% responsible for making.

I like LeBron, and being from Seattle, could care less about Cleveland's crappy fans, but does anyone else find it lame how he created this hate (as if he, Maverick, and the rest of his crew didn't know leaving CLE to play with Wade & Bosh would make him a d-bag wuss in the eyes of homer sports fans and past greats) only to use it as a marketing ploy???

Are we really so dim as to think this wasn't calculated as a smart pathway toward boosting his brand and winning a title(s)? Because that's exactly what it is.

People are acting like LeBron is some sort of hero for soldiering on through the mess he's 110% responsible for making.

now, if LeBron would kindly move off to the side and make way for KEVIN DURANT to become the new face of the NBA and everything that's right with pro sports in America...

now, if LeBron would kindly move off to the side and make way for KEVIN DURANT to become the new face of the NBA and everything that's right with pro sports in America...

Back
Top Bottom