Lebron torn on entering the All-Star Dunk Contest

does he mean wear and tear on his vagina?

his new years resolution should be to close his mouth

does he mean wear and tear on his vagina?

his new years resolution should be to close his mouth

Originally Posted by you go boy

he has an excuse for everything 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Wear and tear from the slam dunk contest?!?!? Bron you realize why people dont like you right?
I take it most of you never been in a dunk contest 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Wear and tear from the slam dunk contest?!?!? Bron you realize why people dont like you right?
I take it most of you never been in a dunk contest 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They need to get rid of the 'rising stars' part of it and just let whoever enter it. It's turned into such a joke.

They need to get rid of the 'rising stars' part of it and just let whoever enter it. It's turned into such a joke.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

The only way the upcoming or any future Slam Dunk competitions would be worth watching is if the NBA pressures/forces the best and baddest high flyers to participate in the event. If Stern forced guys like LeBron, Griffin, etc to participate it would be fun watching...but I dont think people care about watching guys like Shannon Brown, DeRozan, Fernandez, G. Wallace, etc in this event.
I don't see any of them doing anything that can entertain any of us to be honest. We have seen damn near everything. We have access to the Dunk Family dudes on YouTube. Air Up There, T Dub and the rest of those dudes. Nobody in the NBA can do anything that we haven't seen. If Stern wasn't so scared of, "Messing up Tradition" I would say just cancel it all together. But they would have to replace it with something.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

The only way the upcoming or any future Slam Dunk competitions would be worth watching is if the NBA pressures/forces the best and baddest high flyers to participate in the event. If Stern forced guys like LeBron, Griffin, etc to participate it would be fun watching...but I dont think people care about watching guys like Shannon Brown, DeRozan, Fernandez, G. Wallace, etc in this event.
I don't see any of them doing anything that can entertain any of us to be honest. We have seen damn near everything. We have access to the Dunk Family dudes on YouTube. Air Up There, T Dub and the rest of those dudes. Nobody in the NBA can do anything that we haven't seen. If Stern wasn't so scared of, "Messing up Tradition" I would say just cancel it all together. But they would have to replace it with something.

He should have another 1-hour television special to let us know what he decides to do. And have all advertising proceeds go to charity.

He should have another 1-hour television special to let us know what he decides to do. And have all advertising proceeds go to charity.

people are fans of players like this? Just stop talking already. You are digging your own grave at this point, and then youll wonder why it happened so fast

people are fans of players like this? Just stop talking already. You are digging your own grave at this point, and then youll wonder why it happened so fast

Back
Top Bottom