Lebron torn on entering the All-Star Dunk Contest

Originally Posted by DubA169

does he mean wear and tear on his vagina?

his new years resolution should be to close his mouth

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I cannot possibly be the only person in this thread that read that as him referring to the wear and tear his body takes over the season, not from a potential dunk contest, can I? Sounded to me like he was saying that he rather have the time off to rest than gear up an extra day. Not that I'd be surprised if he meant the other way around lol. Seems more likely to me that ya'll goin extra hard for no reason.

Anyways, whether Bron is in it or not I really don't think I'd be geeked over it. The dunk contest fell off after Vince came though and crushed the building. They should find something new.

I cannot possibly be the only person in this thread that read that as him referring to the wear and tear his body takes over the season, not from a potential dunk contest, can I? Sounded to me like he was saying that he rather have the time off to rest than gear up an extra day. Not that I'd be surprised if he meant the other way around lol. Seems more likely to me that ya'll goin extra hard for no reason.

Anyways, whether Bron is in it or not I really don't think I'd be geeked over it. The dunk contest fell off after Vince came though and crushed the building. They should find something new.

I know seeing his name entered would be great for the NBA, but seriously I wouldn't want him in it. He's a better in game dunker, I doubt he'll bring something we've never seen before.

I know seeing his name entered would be great for the NBA, but seriously I wouldn't want him in it. He's a better in game dunker, I doubt he'll bring something we've never seen before.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

his new years resolution should be to close his mouth Legs 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fixed. Dude is a baby. wouldn't be surprised if another Phantom Elbow injury pops up when they're loosing the Celtics or Magic in the Playoffs. 

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

his new years resolution should be to close his mouth Legs 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fixed. Dude is a baby. wouldn't be surprised if another Phantom Elbow injury pops up when they're loosing the Celtics or Magic in the Playoffs. 

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

people are fans of players like this? Just stop talking already. You are digging your own grave at this point, and then youll wonder why it happened so fast
I swear i say this in every Lebron thread. He's bringing this on himself. Why is this even something you need to speak to the media about?  Wait until you make a decision. But i guess Lebron already proved he aint about that life
tired.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

people are fans of players like this? Just stop talking already. You are digging your own grave at this point, and then youll wonder why it happened so fast
I swear i say this in every Lebron thread. He's bringing this on himself. Why is this even something you need to speak to the media about?  Wait until you make a decision. But i guess Lebron already proved he aint about that life
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

His in game and pre game dunks would have won the last 3 or 4.
I agree. After watching the pregame dunks, I think he has some dunk contest type stuff in his arsenal. Doubt he doing it this year though(if ever) because he's not 100% sure he can win it since there is a good chance of Blake participating.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

His in game and pre game dunks would have won the last 3 or 4.
I agree. After watching the pregame dunks, I think he has some dunk contest type stuff in his arsenal. Doubt he doing it this year though(if ever) because he's not 100% sure he can win it since there is a good chance of Blake participating.

Back
Top Bottom