Lebron torn on entering the All-Star Dunk Contest

What can Blake do LeBron can't? Best chance he'd have is just to do fairly normal dunks but face level at the rim, kind of like LeBron did in HS when he won and everyone $#++***.

What can Blake do LeBron can't? Best chance he'd have is just to do fairly normal dunks but face level at the rim, kind of like LeBron did in HS when he won and everyone $#++***.

That's the thing though, he was in HIGHSCHOOL. Over the rim at Highschool level? C'mon now, that's a given. (He also won because of his name though imo)

He's in the NBA, 7 Years in the NBA. People expect him to do more than just over the rim dunks. But he can't do it! Point blank! Not to mention he ******* out every year, how can you defend him?

What comes out his mouth is just
eek.gif
astounding!

"I hurt my elbow"
laugh.gif

That's the thing though, he was in HIGHSCHOOL. Over the rim at Highschool level? C'mon now, that's a given. (He also won because of his name though imo)

He's in the NBA, 7 Years in the NBA. People expect him to do more than just over the rim dunks. But he can't do it! Point blank! Not to mention he ******* out every year, how can you defend him?

eek.gif
astounding!

"I hurt my elbow"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I cannot possibly be the only person in this thread that read that as him referring to the wear and tear his body takes over the season, not from a potential dunk contest, can I? Sounded to me like he was saying that he rather have the time off to rest than gear up an extra day. Not that I'd be surprised if he meant the other way around lol. Seems more likely to me that ya'll goin extra hard for no reason.

Anyways, whether Bron is in it or not I really don't think I'd be geeked over it. The dunk contest fell off after Vince came though and crushed the building. They should find something new.
I agree. It makes more sense if you look at it that way, Lebron just worded it wrong. 
He just needs to say he isn't doing it, and be done with it forever, don't tease or say you might then back out. I really don't think he's going to do anything out of this world or anything we haven't seen yet, but then again, I don't know who in the NBA would really be able to. I'd like to see him in it, just to do it and be done. He wouldn't do anything that creative, but he would still win just doing more normal dunks considering his size. 

I cannot possibly be the only person in this thread that read that as him referring to the wear and tear his body takes over the season, not from a potential dunk contest, can I? Sounded to me like he was saying that he rather have the time off to rest than gear up an extra day. Not that I'd be surprised if he meant the other way around lol. Seems more likely to me that ya'll goin extra hard for no reason.

Anyways, whether Bron is in it or not I really don't think I'd be geeked over it. The dunk contest fell off after Vince came though and crushed the building. They should find something new.
I agree. It makes more sense if you look at it that way, Lebron just worded it wrong. 
He just needs to say he isn't doing it, and be done with it forever, don't tease or say you might then back out. I really don't think he's going to do anything out of this world or anything we haven't seen yet, but then again, I don't know who in the NBA would really be able to. I'd like to see him in it, just to do it and be done. He wouldn't do anything that creative, but he would still win just doing more normal dunks considering his size. 

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

eek.gif
astounding!

"I hurt my elbow"
laugh.gif

I'm talking about what can Blake do other than jump really high? Off the glass windmill alley? Bounce windmill alley? Those were the dunks Blake won the McD's with. He does his between the legs off 2 foot, Bron would come back with a between the legs off one. Unless they have something we have never seen them do ever, which is certainly possible, I feel like Bron can match every Blake dunk and then his ability to take off from distance gives him the final nod.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

eek.gif
astounding!

"I hurt my elbow"
laugh.gif

I'm talking about what can Blake do other than jump really high? Off the glass windmill alley? Bounce windmill alley? Those were the dunks Blake won the McD's with. He does his between the legs off 2 foot, Bron would come back with a between the legs off one. Unless they have something we have never seen them do ever, which is certainly possible, I feel like Bron can match every Blake dunk and then his ability to take off from distance gives him the final nod.

Seems more likely to me that ya'll goin extra hard for no reason.
This is NT.
People hate the hell out of him and as soon as he says something to the media, 1 hour later, it's already posted by someone who has known to hate Lebron cause he didn't join their team.
Half of Damn near all of NT couldn't do the type dunks that Bron does if their life depended on it.
Yeah, my sn is LeGod. What up %$%$%?

This is NT.
People hate the hell out of him and as soon as he says something to the media, 1 hour later, it's already posted by someone who has known to hate Lebron cause he didn't join their team.
Half of Damn near all of NT couldn't do the type dunks that Bron does if their life depended on it.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

This is NT.

The slurpage of lebron from you is
laugh.gif

This is NT.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

This is NT.

laugh.gif
You mad cause your team blew a big lead last night and still lost to him?

frown.gif

This is NT.

laugh.gif

frown.gif

This is NT.

laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif
ya I'm so mad
laugh.gif

This is NT.

laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif
ya I'm so mad
laugh.gif

This dude Lebron been ducking the dunk contest since he entered the league.

Lebron has...
399px-Zero_mmx.jpg
heart_pic9.gif

This dude Lebron been ducking the dunk contest since he entered the league.

Lebron has...
399px-Zero_mmx.jpg
heart_pic9.gif

This is NT.

Find a post where I was upset because Lebron didn't come to Chicago. I've disliked/hated Lebron since I've been on NT.
Please hush idiot. 

This is NT.

Find a post where I was upset because Lebron didn't come to Chicago. I've disliked/hated Lebron since I've been on NT.
Please hush idiot. 

Originally Posted by bittersweet

This is NT.

Please hush idiot. 
Kinda ironic, don't you think?
You're the biggest dunce in the S&T forum.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

This is NT.

Please hush idiot. 
Kinda ironic, don't you think?
You're the biggest dunce in the S&T forum.
grin.gif

And he wonders why he is not hated & respected but just hated by most people now...

Why be worried about the wear and tear of the slam dunk contest, when you participate in the all-star game.

Whether he said "wear and tear from the season" or "wear and tear from the contest" he comes off as an attention *$@%#.

If you are LeBron this is what you say.. "I know I promised I would be in it, but I won't. I'm focused on playing team basketball, and winning a title. I don't want anything that will be a distraction. I am focused on 1 thing, and 1 thing only. Winning a Championship. Also there are plenty of guys like Blake Griffin, who would do great in the Slam Dunk Contest. I have no doubt it will be great without me."

See how simple that is..

He just wants to keep the spotlight on him, so he does whatever he can to be a douche so the media will talk about him....

And he wonders why he is not hated & respected but just hated by most people now...

Why be worried about the wear and tear of the slam dunk contest, when you participate in the all-star game.

Whether he said "wear and tear from the season" or "wear and tear from the contest" he comes off as an attention *$@%#.

If you are LeBron this is what you say.. "I know I promised I would be in it, but I won't. I'm focused on playing team basketball, and winning a title. I don't want anything that will be a distraction. I am focused on 1 thing, and 1 thing only. Winning a Championship. Also there are plenty of guys like Blake Griffin, who would do great in the Slam Dunk Contest. I have no doubt it will be great without me."

See how simple that is..

He just wants to keep the spotlight on him, so he does whatever he can to be a douche so the media will talk about him....

whether lbj can win it or not shouldn't be an issue loll.....

i mean if brent barry can win it, lebron can win it

Back
Top Bottom