Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
in the minority....i dont see the appeal of Yeezy's besides resale value....i would have been P.O. if nike had dropped the ASG pack today or restocked the Aways or something like that!

at an outlet, most of the time items returned from ndc are marked down for quick sale. his price was a little lower than i remember the other bron XIs being so he might have gotten an additional % off too.

there was an xmas bron XI at my outlet but they wouldn't drop the price tho so it varies.

I saw a pair of AvM couple months ago only $20 off and soles were quite dirty.

I'm looking for these articles to wear with my LeBron XI Graffiti. Can anyone verify where I can get them through the Foot Locker Inc. companies? They don't sell them on their sites as I checked. Nothing in my radius. Perhaps these are in Miami area Champs stores? 

If anyone who has this hoodie or shorts, I would appreciate if you can provide the 12 digit barcode number so I can have a nearby Champs stock locate them for delivery to me. Or please notify me if you see these in a local Champs store one day, please specify mall location so I can give them a call to get the barcode number over the phone myself.

This is the LeBron Circuitry hoodie.

This is the LeBron Brutal shorts.

Any help/information is appreciated. 

I'm looking for these articles to wear with my LeBron XI Graffiti. Can anyone verify where I can get them through the Foot Locker Inc. companies? They don't sell them on their sites as I checked. Nothing in my radius. Perhaps these are in Miami area Champs stores? 

If anyone who has this hoodie or shorts, I would appreciate if you can provide the 12 digit barcode number so I can have a nearby Champs stock locate them for delivery to me. Or please notify me if you see these in a local Champs store one day, please specify mall location so I can give them a call to get the barcode number over the phone myself.
View media item 793076

View media item 793086

They don't have the red pair of Brutals on FTL but they have others....

NDC has them though:
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/lebron-brutal-basketball-shorts/pid-832327/pgid-1496753

I only see them on finishline, but you can always go into champs and ask them to order them though this isn't the first time I've seen champs advertisement and them not actually have whats advertised  

Copped bhm today from nike outlet for 132
happy.gif
nah homie. pics of that n the receipt please

Hahaha...These are one of the better ASG releases to me. Big Bangs are king and I think 7's are underrated. Definitely take the XI over X

I'm sorry. Can you repeat? I couldn't quite see what you wrote....
lol just cuz they glow ... how mant places do u go where you can acutally see the glow?

the big bangs were sick

area 72 were okay

and the gumbo leagues are the worst since maybe the lebron 6 ASG

lol just cuz they glow ... how mant places do u go where you can acutally see the glow?

the big bangs were sick

area 72 were okay

and the gumbo leagues are the worst since maybe the lebron 6 ASG
I think they are a better release just because of what all is put in it. 2 laces, embroidered insole, gitd everything, special box, card, lining, etc...Really well done this year.

Do you realize that these go so bright. You can literally see it during the day in direct sunlight. The Xs were trash.

the 7s and 8s are underrated..

the 9s are the by far the best..

maybe these will grow on me.. im gonna try to get the durants... not a fan of the 6s but love the CW

Back
Top Bottom