Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

they should have just dropped them... no twitter post... imagine i was taking clothes out the washing machine when my phone explode and one my home girls was like the yeezy jus dropped... dropped my clothes ran up stairs... was already in a bad mood from the man united result, but fingers crossed for the gator kings friday or i might just flip out lol
Was also finishing watching the united match - then 3 of my friends text me saying Yeezys dropped but was too late by the time I got on the site.

Are the gator kings releasing on NDC UK because they are not up on the launch calendar yet?

Was also finishing watching the united match - then 3 of my friends text me saying Yeezys dropped but was too late by the time I got on the site.

Are the gator kings releasing on NDC UK because they are not up on the launch calendar yet?
Such a annoying time to drop, one time im not looking at my main timeline and jus all the sports accounts i follow n missed it... i set up my account to get notifications whenever nike tweet now.

yeah i tweeted them last week they are dropping at 8am Friday, got the day off work ready... they also gonna be on FTL online as well bro.

^nice steal

if by some miracle i could cop asgs for retail (i won't) the purple laces from the bhms would be going in them

Great price. Probably a return.

They discount returns just cause????

at an outlet, most of the time items returned from ndc are marked down for quick sale. his price was a little lower than i remember the other bron XIs being so he might have gotten an additional % off too.

there was an xmas bron XI at my outlet but they wouldn't drop the price tho so it varies.

dunkmans are 150 on there too. posted this stuff last night.
Hey bigj I tried looking through your posts looking for the post you made about the different prices you've paid for your XIs, but I couldn't find it. What's the cheapest you've gotten an XI for?

dunkmans are 150 on there too. posted this stuff last night.
Hey bigj I tried looking through your posts looking for the post you made about the different prices you've paid for your XIs, but I couldn't find it. What's the cheapest you've gotten an XI for?

I paid 118 plus another $10 off for a gc for the gammas.

You can do an advanced search to find posts by users.

Probably the graffiti for 130, if he grabbed at that deal lol
Edit: I was wrong lol

Last edited:
I paid 118 plus another $10 off for a gc for the gammas.

You can do an advanced search to find posts by users.
What site was this on? And was it just a random sale?

EDIT: found your post, so it was citygear. But was it a random sale or boxing day/black friday thing?

Last edited:
Ready for these gators & illusions ...

contemplating going manual or not, never used a bot/service but i don't wanna miss out on these

Do you know if they send out tracking information. I know they said needs to be signed for but I would like to make sure I am at home when the package comes.
He said they'll be sent with tracking info but I dunno about signature confirmation

Back
Top Bottom