Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Don't get me wrong I like Big Bangs and all but the Gumbo's detail and the sneaker as a whole are just better IMO :smh:

• redrum3281  my last comment on the matter... your gonna think im crazy...

but i think the lebron 9 is the best bball shoe since the jordan 11...
everyone is entitled to their opinions, i'm not much of a J xi fan either I prefer the XII got the whole collection minus leather breds and gamma's, of the J xi I only like the bred and anniversary so I get to laugh year after year at the Christmas commotion, as far as lebrons I just didn't like the design from the rounded high part to the weird mesh on the side their just not for me plus I like to talk mess anytime people bring up favorite lebrons i'm def one of the few that goes against the majority on them
happy.gif

the lebron 8s were dope to me. I really liked the V1s, I didn't really like the V2s or V3s of the 8s.  The black/red or "Bred" colorway of the V1 8s is a classic to me. I love that shoe. 

the lebron 8s were dope to me. I really liked the V1s, I didn't really like the V2s or V3s of the 8s.  The black/red or "Bred" colorway of the V1 8s is a classic to me. I love that shoe. 
looking back that colorway could pass for ext's now being that they had suede/nubuck plus add in the denims and the 112's and you got your typical 3-4 ext release

15sec with a blacklight or LED spotlight. The sunlight makes them go crazy.

Nice...Glad I got these bad boys on lock. Is the insole patch sewed in like the Preludes were or just screened? What are the difference in the sets of laces?

Agree, and I don't even care about the Jordan 11...
Jessssssus lol. So did you cop all those retail lol. Or is that a whole lot of resale finds too??
I paid about $250 for 2nd pairs of China and Big Bangs if I recall, everything else was retail or less. Most GR pairs were military 20% off plus bday coupon, and all 12 Miami Vice pairs were retail from NDC.

I paid about $250 for 2nd pairs of China and Big Bangs if I recall, everything else was retail or less. Most GR pairs were military 20% off plus bday coupon, and all 12 Miami Vice pairs were retail from NDC.

The collection is dope bro. Thanks for sharing. Lol. I got out in 2009 lol. Wonder if my veterans ID counts lol.

Dayam 12 MV pairs from NDC how the efffff, I couldn't even get one pair from NDC :tongue:

Your the man, must of had some kind of :x *** fast internet connection back in '12 :stoneface:

Last edited:

To those who preordered Gator Kings from SNEAKER.ST they said they'll ship no later than 2/17

Do you know if they send out tracking information. I know they said needs to be signed for but I would like to make sure I am at home when the package comes.
Just send him a pm. @sneakerst. I think he still check it on here.
did dude ever respond to you ? i ordered with him also.. i'm not sweating it, but im curious to know what he said  
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom