Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Dayam 12 MV pairs from NDC how the efffff, I couldn't even get one pair from NDC :tongue:

Your the man, must of had some kind of :x *** fast internet connection back in '12 :stoneface:

I remember this 12 pairs... He said it was a NDC glitch and he just kept ordering as many pairs as he could.... yeah he stopped at 12
He did hook some people up for retail!!

So I found a spot doing FCFS in the city, my dilemma is do I try NDC in the am or head out to the city, I wonder if a ridiculous amount of ppl are going to be camping lol

So I found a spot doing FCFS in the city, my dilemma is do I try NDC in the am or head out to the city, I wonder if a ridiculous amount of ppl are going to be camping lol

online since you can try multiple venues at once unless you feel confident youll get a pair.

site updated finally for the AS release http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator
Probably the graffiti for 130, if he grabbed at that deal lol

Smh... a million spots on the east coast and not a single one anywhere near Pittsburgh

naw

Definitely seems like that. I'm assuming it's because a bunch of the gr's released in the beginning one after the other. Once you start teasing the more detailed and limited bhm's and asg's people start to get tunnel vision and forget the rest. I know it made passing on DMs and Homes much easier seeing BHMs and ASGs on the horizon.

I agree. I also think that the taste of below retail everyone got right before xmas made people pause at paying $200 for non limited releases sans the big footers that sizes always sell out first.

so far, ive done decent.

Gamma - 140 (citygear before xmas)
Gamma - 108 (citygear + 10 credit)
Aways - 130 (friends swoosh)
KP - 169 (SA deal)
MN - 150 (had 50 credit at cg)
Xmas - 140 (had 50 gc at ftl + 20 VIP)
Dunkman - 119 (soleheaven deal)

FI - 250 :smh:
BHM - 220 :smh:
2k - 235 (but I did sell an extra code for 300)

I know AvM could have been purchased for the low too but im so cold on them its not even funny.

Some doing tickets some doing FCFS. My area isnt too big on the XIs mostly Js shouldn't be too bad on Friday. I'll hit up one spot for tickets and then online Friday. Hit up the FCFS if I strike out. No biggie.

Damn my phone for randomly keeping old replies in my reply box that were already sent, constantly have to trash the reply box numerous times

just like i figured... no all star shoes in sight my way 
tired.gif

o, and i talked to sneaker st via twitter, and he said we will be getting shipping once sent out

I'm not seeing any ticket procedures for any stores in NYC so i'm assuming FCFS... It's a wrap, these are mine!!!

I'll still call around to confirm
Bangs are mediocre...word to Gator Kings

Man oh man! I had to chill on the hype from yesterdays Yezzy BS, but I will be making killer purchases if the restocks happen like they say they will.

Also I'm willing to make some trades for the 2nd pair of GK's I have on lock.

according to that footlocker chart everyone here is getting them. maybe they wont be so hard to get. *thanks shoe gods*

in Hawaii

Back
Top Bottom