Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The options are crazy on nike ID right now. CRAZY! problem is...their representations of the colors youre choosing are so far off alot of people will be disappointed or not even pull the trigger to begin with. but THIS is the type of customization theyve needed from the get go. whoever made this decision needs a raise.

separate note. i am so mad right now. My pair of BHM's came in. and yall know how hard it is to find a size 13 in anything,  theyre so flawless in person. Just gorgeous period. Easily top 3 lebrons Ive ever owned...and i dont get to keep em. SMH money tight cuz my dog had to go to the emergency vet. Gotta sell em. Didnt even get a chance to try them on. Literally out of the package and gotta put em on ebay
mean.gif

Last edited:
You could sell your dog to double up?

Jk, it's good to see people remember at the end of the day they're just shoes.

I like the lbj but if i cant get kobe ill pass on allstar releases this year but if i can get all three great weekend

My HoH seems to have their releases organized in line with what's at the FTL launch calendar. Definitely call before going there to be sure, though. Raffles start tomorrow at Southcenter.
Tacoma will be doing raffle on Thursday..... I kinda question this cuz the shoes release on Friday.

According to the launch locator on ftl, none in around 20 miles are getting the gators or any of the retro J's releases this weekend. This is suffolk county ny. The closest are Roosevelt field, green acres (fcfs), jamaica ave & queens center (fcfs).

those pics.....ham mercy.....got to still try for the asg first before i even think about an ID!
nike id's official twitter account @nikeID 

Im praying they are still up end of the month to be honest, i cant give nike anymore of my money after the Gator kings, plus Tiffany's still aint been given a official release date in the UK, so i need to be ready lol

two HoH near me have no clue what they're doing yet. I call one and they told me they are doing FCFS Saturday ? I'm like Saturday ? no the all star pack releases Friday. Jordan's release Saturday. my other HOH said call back tomorrow to find the procedure. both of these did raffle for the BHMs. why wouldn't they do the same for the ASG
its screwed up how un professional how un organized the stoes are when employees are tryna keep pairs

its screwed up how un professional how un organized the stoes are when employees are tryna keep pairs
lol yea like when i called hoh cherry hill about left over mps and this ******* that sounded like babs from making the band trys to tell me all unclaimed pairs get sent back to the company..i told her she was full of ****

FTL, EASTBY, FNL, FOOTACTN, all those place have it posted that they will not be restocking this week. If you look on their social media sites, there is plenty of posts/updates stating that they will not be restocking.

was only expecting masterpieces today, but Kixsquare actually came through and my Gator Kings and KDs got here wayyy early
glasses.gif

My FTL connect selling ASG pairs right now for $300..Good price for a guaranteed pair?

Last edited:
How does Nike store handle if package was stolen, BHM's were supposed to be here last week but here in PA we got a lot of snow so that delayed shipping just checked tracking and says delivered but I have no package...

Back
Top Bottom