Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
As I look at the XI's that I've picked up so far, I don't think I even have a favorite anymore I like them all collectively now. Each XI truly has it's own story/theme to me. Now I'm just patiently waiting for my ASG/Gator Kings to come in next week!

This is exactly how I feel. I keep looking at that poll (pause) and I can't bring myself to pick one "best cw." Every XI definitely brings up different feelings and I love all the ones I own.

...Or maybe I need to chill out and stop catching feelings for a cw on some shoes :lol:

But most of you love these XI's also so I think you get what I'm saying.

Last edited:
This is exactly how I feel. I keep looking at that poll (pause) and I can't bring myself to pick one "best cw." Every XI definitely brings up different feelings and I love all the ones I own.

...Or maybe I need to chill out and stop catching feelings for a cw on some shoes :lol:

But most of you love these XI's also so I think you get what I'm saying.

Yeah plus that's a ridiculous amount of Lebron's to try to pick a number 1 from lol but to each his own the XI is a HOT shoe period!

F&F Sample

via kicksordie

any idea what F&F stands for?

I'm giving it less than 10 minutes until its posted in the 2K14 thread as the infamous shoe

Last edited:
Has it been mentioned if the ASG's are TLO? I'll be at work around 7am central and I don't trust my phone to get me through

i really don't buy gid shoes, but these are  
smokin.gif
  thanks for the pics

Last edited:
Last edited:
Actually they turned out to be $147 on those creamsicles. I did a check out and they removed the VAT. Good deal my friends.

thinking about passing on the ASG and SLHs and make some IDs instead.. the new options are endless

for now im moving onto the elites and lows :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom