• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Told u they got better lol

WAY better !!!!! got my most recent order in 3 days, not bad at all. they use the sort facility in opa lacka fl which is 1 of if not the worst ones in the us, give it a google if ya dont believe

How does Nike store handle if package was stolen, BHM's were supposed to be here last week but here in PA we got a lot of snow so that delayed shipping just checked tracking and says delivered but I have no package...

what was yer delivery guy wearin ? j/k i hope u get it resolved

lol yea like when i called hoh cherry hill about left over mps and this ******* that sounded like babs from making the band trys to tell me all unclaimed pairs get sent back to the company..i told her she was full of ****
right lol

Don't know how else to describe these..... BEAUTIFUL!

Shout out to the NT hommie for sending them my way for retail knowing he coulda got more elsewhere. Like I said before, there are some legitimately cool people on this site. Thank you!
Love hearing stuff like this, good grab and assist
nthat.gif

Online grabbing the lebrons last year was very easy.

Hoping for the same thing on friday.

Might be cuz some kids are in school and 2 other shoes to divert some attention.

Just want it to be smooth. Hate having to scramble.

As I look at the XI's that I've picked up so far, I don't think I even have a favorite anymore I like them all collectively now. Each XI truly has it's own story/theme to me. Now I'm just patiently waiting for my ASG/Gator Kings to come in next week!
View media item 794763
Next up on my list
1.) King's Crown EXT (that shoe is insane)
2.) ______ EXT (I'm not exactly which colorway I want yet but I love the EXT series)
3.) Floral XI

Just a heads up, just because your FTL location doesn't list ticket procedures...double check. I called my area ones that didn't have anything mentioned and they are in fact doing a raffle. Tuesday and Wednesday to be exact, which is different from the usual Wednesday/Thursday raffle.

(And apologies if everyone already knows that lol)

Last edited:
Just a heads up, just because your FTL location doesn't list ticket procedures...double check. I called my area ones that didn't have anything mentioned and they are in fact doing a raffle. Tuesday and Wednesday to be exact, which is different from the usual Wednesday/Thursday raffle.

Makes sense, since it's not the usual Saturday release.

of course i didn know that :lol:

thanks man

Back
Top Bottom