• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Underwhelming, unfortunately.

I was really excited for them, but saw them yesterday at House of Hoops.

eyes.gif
not a good judge of style or character....

Eastbay shipped so im thinking about cancelling my FNL pair while its still processing, will I be able to use my WC card again

Last edited:
Really? What didn't you like about them?

I love the way they look in pics, haven't seen them in person, though.

Kinda wanna see them in person before I buy them now, :lol:

I just feel like they were OVERDONE.

They tried to add so much detail, that they basically ruined the shoe, imo.

:frown:

The one thing I don't really like from watching some HD vid's is the way the hyperposite looks.

It has an off white look to it and I wish it was just white white, :lol:

I guess I'll just have to see them in person before making my decision.

Underwhelming, unfortunately.

I was really excited for them, but saw them yesterday at House of Hoops.

Hmmm, I've felt this way about all the XI's besides the Away's

Away's are insane in person.

Too bad I have too many Blk/Red sneakers.

Last edited by a moderator:
View media item 804182View media item 804181View media item 804180
Welp! :lol: These were such an easy cop; walked into Kids Footlocker around 5pm and now I have just as many XIs as I do 9s....

9s:
Chinas
Miami nights
Breds
South Beach/Miami Vice
SLH's

8s:
Veteran's days
South Beach
Bred
Pink/Black
Christmas
*recently sold Sprites

ok so wait no I don't :lol: 9s and 8s I have the most pairs of . Maybe I'll get the whole family together and take a group photo one day.

ASGs are pretty dope after seeing everyone's pics. I'm satisfied with my miami nights and graffiti pairs though. Can't see myself dropping another 2 bills for another pair.

Already got ship confirmation from end. Still nothing from ndc and I used 2 day shipping... I used to laugh at all the "did you order ship?" posts, but now I get it... Somebody tell me theirs didn't ship either I don't wanna be alone!

. I used to laugh at all the "did you order ship?" posts, but now I get it... Somebody tell me theirs didn't ship either I don't wanna be alone!
i usually never stress, but with the payment mix up i was stressing.. just got my ndc shipping, and it should be here tuesday.. 

i usually never stress, but with the payment mix up i was stressing.. just got my ndc shipping, and it should be here tuesday.. 

I usually never stress either. There have even been times when they never sent me an email but updated my order status online. But I can't see it on mobile lol.

Already got ship confirmation from end. Still nothing from ndc and I used 2 day shipping... I used to laugh at all the "did you order ship?" posts, but now I get it... Somebody tell me theirs didn't ship either I don't wanna be alone!
mine shipped as well. Original delivery is Wednesday and got pushed up to an early delivery of Tuesday. Received shipping info last night, surprised Nike ships them that early, especially on a 3 day weekend.

Gator Kings shipped this morning, Nike really surprised me on that. Still being in NY I won't see them until Thursday or Friday and I had a free next day air code but was so amped up checking out I didn't use it.

The Hornets will likely be my last XI.

The Elites don't move me at all.

Congrats to everyone who for their GK's.

Can someone honestly tell me how they get through on footlocker and their affiliated websites lol. I only use NDC, but I've tried on footlocker websites and I always strike out.

Walked into my Champs at 3:15 just because, took the L from online in the morning. Easy coast snow really kept people away, they released raffled pairs at 3. Was able to grab my size and picked up for a fellow NT cat. Was a random surprise but very welcome at retail no tax in NJ.
View media item 804279
View media item 804282

Anyone receive any updates on orders made thru bounce wear?

yeah they emailed me this morning saying my payment was received & it was being packed. once its packed they'll be shipping it & they'll send tracking.

Back
Top Bottom